Johnny and Jacky

Hello my TANGERINES🍊, i hope you are all having a wonderful day! And yeah, I tried making this cute but it probably wont because i suck at writing cute stuff, but anyway

Enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jackys POV

Jumping in the lake was scary, i was beyond insecure about my body and wearing a bikini wasnt helping, but it was the only one i had.

Once i was in i came out for air and saw the gang on the other side of the lake, but i didnt see Johnny i looked around and i didnt see him anywhere.

Out of nowhere Johnny jumps out of the lake from underneath me and scares me, Johnny starts chuckling and swims closer to me, im still in shock a little and just stand there.

Once he's close enough i start reacting, i know, im a slow person, he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me, i giggled a little and just shake my head at him.

"You look really cute, doll" he said smiling down at me, immediately i start blushing hard and look down, he chuckles a little, then i feel his fingers under my chin and he brings my face close to his and we share a passionate kiss.

I smile at him and we go to where the gang is, racing to see who got there first. Johnny and me haven't had sex yet or seen each other naked before, were taking our relationship slow and we havent said our 'i love you' yet but i would say it back to him if he does say it to me.

The gang played games and fooled around, Johnny and me did too but we kinda zoned in and out of the games, we would go swim around just the two of us near the gang.

Once it was time for the sandwiches we all sat around on our towels and ate, i shared a towel with Johnny so we were right next each other. Once i finished my sandwich, i felt Johnny starring at me.

I looked over at him and he was, i waved at him but not like a wave that said 'anybody in there' i waved at him like 'hi' kind of wave and he smiled at me and laughed, he then wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Your so adorable" he whispered while kissing my temple, i smiled and blushed "Your cute too Johnnycakes" i said smiling. "Im not cute, im tough" he said with a pout. "Yeah, but more cute than tough" i said giggling.

He just smiled at me and ruffled my hair, before going in the lake with the gang and having fun.

*next day*

"I hope we still get to see each other" i said to Evie "Yeah we will just not around the gang, cause that'll be awkward, but maybe all us girls can just hang out sometime" said Evie with a sad voice, from all her crying.

Steve and her had just had their conversation and well...it didnt go as planned. They broke up and now Evie suggested the idea of leaving early from the trip and going back home.

Saying that it will be awkward between her and Steve if she stays. She had all
Her bags packed and on the doorway to entering the cabin, waiting on Two-bit who was going to drive her back to Tulsa.

"Well, i guess we'll see you around and I hope you get over this soon" said Remy. "Dont worry guys i will" she said trying to smile, but failed. "This isnt goodbye cause we are still gonna see you...so see you soon" said Alyssa

She smiled weakly at us before leaving with Two-bit ready to drive. It was already night time by the time Two-bit came back from dropping her off, so we all just went to bed after that.

Johnny and me went to our room already in pjs, i laid down and Johnny wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on the back of my neck, "I love you, Jacky" he said barely even a whisper, my eyes widened.

But i said it back just like i said i would "I love you too Johnny" and snuggled closer to him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I just got feelings from my own writing, i love writing stuff about me and Johnny, hes just so cute! Anyway i hope you like it vote, comment or just read but PINEAPPLES 🍍