Getting to know the gang

Hello people well i know that in the last chapter Remy didn't meet Dally so in this chapter she will just making that clear okkie dokkie Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Remy's POV

Soda, Steve and Darry were running late for work while me, Pony, Johnny, Two-bit and the leather jacket guy with tough figure were just bumming around on the couch watching Mickey. "Bye guys see ya'll later" soda said before leaving. Now its just me and these boys that i barley know.

Two-bit noticed that i hadn't met the tough looking dude yet and sorta introduced us "Hey Remy have you met Dally here?" Dally just nodded at me and continued watching Mickey, i guess for him im just another broad or whatever they call the girls here but i didnt take it personal, why should i? anywho silence fell upon us again. I was kinda thirsty so i asked Pony if he had anything to drink

"Hey Pony im kinda thirsty, do you have anything to drink?" "Yeah sure, follow me" so i followed him to the kitchen and he got a pepsi out of the fridge. Did i mention that I LOVE PEPSI!! i thanked pony for it and gulped it down, he stared at me amazed at the way i gulped all the pepsi down.

I smiled at him "Sorry i just love pepsi!" i giggled, "I DO TOO!" "REALLY!" "Yup" we began to laugh together, we then went back to the living room to find that Dally had left, oh well. Two-bit then suggested that we should go to the drive in. Pony, Two-bit, Me and Johnny all went to the drive in to watch some beach movie they always put on but that was better than being bored in the house.

When we got there we went under a fence, i didnt know there was a hole there but better than paying. We then sat down and began watching the movie I was sitting in between Pony and Johnny, Two-bit was sitting next to Johnny who was to my right. In the middle of the movie i started getting hungry so i decided on going to get popcorn "Guys im gonna go get some popcorn"

I was starting to go when "Ill go with you" said Pony "Ok then lets go" i said when we started walking an awkward silence came and i noticed that has been happening a lot so i was going to break this silence "I really appreciate all the things you guys are doing for me really, Thank you" "No problem, we like helping people" i smiled shyly and tried continuing the conversation or start another one but im just not good with small talk so i just left it like that.

We had gotten to the snacks and i got popcorn for everyone, i really didnt have much money but i had some saved in my room before i left cause i was going to need it if i was running away so i used that. When Pony and me got back we saw that a red haired girl and another girl with light brown hair had sat down in front of our seats, they looked like socs so i didnt think i should have worried about them, but boy was i wrong.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okkie dokkie then.... Did you guys like it, hopefully you did. Oh and just to let you guys know im not going to do what happened in the book, alrighty PINEAPPLES 🍍