Chapter13

**On my god I've uploaded two chapters in one day, be proud guys;D please keep voting and commenting, it helps me continue writing these chapters! For a shoutout in my next chapter, just comment and follow me:)**

KENDALLS POV:

"I wanna break up" those words killed me right through my heart. He can't be serious surely.

"N-no harry..you obviously aren't thinking straight!"

"Not thinking straight? You fucking cheated on me Kendall. I don't know what I did to deserve that. Yes okay because I'm not thinking straight about breaking up, but we're at least going on a break. I need time to think about this!"

He turns around heading for the drivers seat.

"W-where are you going?"

"I've got that interview tomorrow. I need to be in LA within noon."

"Okay. I do love you harry..and I'm sorry for being a totally skank. Make sure you call me when you've come to a decision" I gave him a smile and started walking inside. I just kept hoping that somehow he would stop me, forgive me and we will just get on with our lives. But not this time. Now I know that I've truely messed things up.

A/N: I'm going to skip to the morning because I cba to write about Harrys journey home..

I'm sat by the pool being the most depressive girl ever. And I'm the only one awake. I think..

I heard Kourtney walk over to me in her bikini with a see threw jacket on.

"Hey ken, I heard what happend..I'm sorry!" She leaned in to hug me and I just broke down.

The tears where now flowly heavy down my pink glowed cheeks. I still can't over that I can't have harry to hug or kiss. Now I know that a little mistake like kissing a boy can ruin everything. I'm never doing anything so stupid in my life again!!

"I'm fine Kourtney. I should just get on with this holiday. It's not like me and harry have broken up. We're just on a break. And we need it really. He just misses the boys, that's all!" I lifted my head and I suddenly felt a bit better after saying that.

"So, how's your vajayjay Kourtney?" I held back my laugh that was just dying to come out.

"Um..fine I guess?" She looked puzzled..like she didn't know what I was on about. Which was going to make this even more funny.

"You don't remember last night? You and Scott had sex in the pool." Her face went pale with a hint of blush. She looks so disgusted in herself. I guess she really doesn't remember.

She got up and went upstairs..probably to find Scott.

HARRYS POV:

I walk into this huge building Paul told me to go to. And already there's fans outside fighting the guards to come in.

I look out everywhere for Paul. But I can't find him. I feel a bit small standing on my own in a big office with high class workmanship.

"Mr Harry Styles?" I look behind me to see Paul's assistant.

"This way please sir." He grabs my right arm leading me toward this room.

It had paparazzi inside with note books and big cameras. They didn't say a word as I entered.

I took my seat clearing my throat. Guess it's time for hell.

"harry, why were you on a plane with the kardashians?" I gulped before giving out my perfect excuse.

"See, I was at heathrow airport the same time as the Kardashians and our flight was 10minutes apart, but my flight got cancelled and turns out Kim had a photoshoot in turkey so they let me tag along. I don't know them that well so it was quite awkward.."

I nodded my head signalling that that question was dealt with.

Next?

"Are you dating on of the Kardashians?"

"No no! I'm currently single now!" I have seriously had enough, an we've only had 2 questions!!

"What did you do in Turkey?"

"I did some relaxing, and some talk about our new album with the managers over there!"

************************

After about 30 questions I was done. They all started getting all up in my face when I started to leave.

I even heard some mutter 'we know you're lying harry..' Or 'we'll get Kendall'.

I don't even fucking know how they get Kendall into this. Leave her out of it. And then, just that thought..made all my emotions and thoughts hide and bring the bad Kendall ones back.

That image of her snogging that boy..I just want to scream. God I miss her.

2MONTHS LATER.

HARRYS POV:

Me and the boys have only got 2 weeks left before we head out to our album signing then or WORLD TOUR.

Yes, Paul announced to everyone that we've got a world tour this summer. So we've been rehursing these past 1-2months.

And no, I haven't spoke to Kendall unfortunately. I get at least 5 calls from her everyday and voicemails from her crying everyday. It's killing me inside, it is.

But I've ignored her for this long..if I go back to her..she'll want to spend loads of time together but I can't now.

I'm currently sat a home watching Keeping Up With Kardashians. It's the one where Kendall does a photoshoot in NY and Kim tries to persuade her to do catwalk modelling..but she doesn't.

Now she's a natural at it. And I love going to every show.

Oh, me and the boys have got a little gig at the O2 Orena to make up for the last concert. It was cancelled because the gig before ours messed up a bit so we couldn't perform after. So we're making up for it tomorrow.

I better get some beauty sleep. I'm exhausted and frankly I'm not feeling up to watching this, all I do is yawn..

I switch off the tv and lie over to the cold side of the bed just to warm it up a bit. By now, I've nodded off..

***********************

••please keep voting and commenting! Sorry it's a shit chapter, people want me to update and stuff. Starting tomorrow I can't update everyday, I probably will but they won't be good ones. I've got school:( I will write some of them I lesson because I'm a badass;) joking!!:3••