Chapter 5

I woke up at 5am, which to me is a miracle. I check my phone and see I have 9 missed calls from Fergal and 5 missed calls from Lauren.

I call Fergal and he answered lately. "What's up?"he said tiredly. "Well, I've just woken up and found 9 missed calls from you and 5 from Lauren... what's up?" I ask.
"Oh... we uhh... we were going to prank call ya.. sorry 'bout that," Fergal said. I hung up.

Like I said. Rats. I  might just travel with Daniel (Dash Wilder) and David (Scott Dawson), at least they don't treat me like a third wheel.

I call David and he picks up.

David- Hello
Me- Hey
David- Who's this?
Me- Really? You haven't saved my name yet? And you're meant to be my bro... tut tut, David, tut tut tut
David- Oh, hey Y/N. What is it you need from me, or Daniel Son here?
Me- Karate Kid? Really Dave? Anyway, I was wondering if I could travel with you two ?
David- Hmm. What do you think, Danny?
Daniel- I say we let our sister from another mother join us Dave-o
David- Yep. Sure ya can, Y/N/N
Me- Thanks, when ya setting off?
David- when you head down to my room, 4:12. See ya later Y/N/N
Me- O'ight, bye guys.

I love them two. I've known them nearly all of my career and they're like brothers to me. They've always supported me through the most hellish times of my career, like the time I broke my neck and thought that I may never wrestle again.

I wore

And I packed my things

I got a call from "BFF ❤️❤️❤️"

Lauren- Hey Y/N
Me- Oh, hey Lauren
Lauren- We want to know if you want to go to St Louis with us,
Me- Us?
Fergal- Oh yeh, we were wasted last night so I spent the night at Lauren's
Me- oh right. And nah, I'm just about to head down to David's room now, I'm going to St Louis with him and Daniel
Lauren- All right, see ya

They're meant to be my best friends but honestly, Danny and Dave are more like my best friends. I'm fine with them, they don't leave me out or treat me as a third wheel.

I head down to the 4th floor and went down to room 12 at the end of the hallway.

I knocked on the door and Daniel answered.

"Hey Danny... what happened here?" I ask as I look at the messy room. The curtains had fallen, the bed sheets were on the floor, as were the pillows.
"We were play fighting," David said. The three of us laughed and head down to David's car.

Fergal's POV

I hated this. I hate Lauren. And- like I said to Y/N- we were wasted. And what scares me even more, we woke up naked. Did I really do her? I feel soooo guilty. I don't blame Y/N for not coming with me and Lauren. We've been nothing but mean to her within the past few hours. 1st we leave her, 2nd we try to prank call her, 3rd we don't even tell her anything or invite her out with us, 4th we act like we haven't done nothing and be like "Oh, hey Y/N wanna come with us? Your best friends?" Yeh right. She probably hates us.

"Fergy, you've been quiet, what's the matter, baby," Lauren said. Ever since last night, she's been treating me like I'm her boyfriend. I'm not. "I'm driving. And I feel bad about Y/N," I admit. "Why? She's fine, she's with her buddies," Lauren told me. "Well, think, first we leave her alone, then we try to prank call her, we didn't even invite her out with us and we act like we just don't give a damn," I said.
"True, but I know Y/N, she's strong probably not even thinking about us now,"

Y/N's POV

Me, Daniel and David were in the car singing to Green Day and other bands that we like.

"WHOS UP FOR MCDONALDS!!??" David yelled. Me and Daniel yelled yes and did the gesture. David pulled into the drive-thru.

"Umm... what do you want, Y/N, Danny?" David asked. "Umm, a 20 chicken McNuggets share box to my self, a flake, crunchy, Oreo and and dairy milk mcflurry, and a cheese burger," I told him. "Same as her," Daniel said. "Umm. Ok so can I have 3 20 McNuggets share box, 3 flake mcflurries, 3 crunchy mcflurries, 3 Oreo mcflurries, 3 dairy milk mcflurries and 3 cheese burgers, but one-" I cut off David. "2" I said. "I hate cheese"
"2 without cheese," David finished.

We got told to drive back round in 10 minutes and we did.

We sat in the car park and at our food, by the time we got to our mcflurries, they were melted.

We finished and got back on the road to St Louis, Missouri.