Chapter 56 (End)

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed, I'm so tired," Leonie sighed and stood up from the table. "I know this is rude, but Fergal, you and Y/N wouldn't mind washing up would you?" She requested and put her empty plate in the sink. I smiled and shook my head. "I wouldn't mind at all. Sure," I accepted. Fergal just shrugged and nodded.

We waited for the rest of his family to finish up before rising from our seats. "I love your family, they're so welcoming," I smiled and walked to the sink and turned the water on. "They're making you wash up," Fergal pointed out and grabbed a towel. "And? I don't really mind. It gives me something to do," I replied. Fergal shrugged again.

The water was finished running and I dug around in the foamy bubbles for the first plate and scrubbed it clean. I gave Fergal the plate and he dried it.

Once he'd done the second plate, an idea came to mind. "Hey Fergal," I said. He turned to look at me. I shook my hands on him and wet him. I laughed. "Oh, how dare you!" Fergal gasped and began chasing me into the living room.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist and I could only think of how lucky we were that we didn't land on the cold, wooden floor but the soft sofa.

"Gotcha," Fergal smirked. "What you gonna do now? Your hands are dry," I smirked. "Gonna warn ya. Something's coming. Something... wet," He smirked before getting off me and going to the kitchen. I shook my head and just told myself that he was only joking.

I followed him into the kitchen and began washing up again.

\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Y/N," I heard a voice. I groaned. "Y/NNNN," it said again. "Get up," I heard. I heard footsteps leave the room so I didn't open my eyes in hope that I would fall back to sleep. Which I did.

"FERGAL DEVITT I SWEAR TO GOD!!!" I screamed as ice cold water was thrown over me. My body jolted up at the cold sensation. Fergal laughed at my suffering. "I warned you," He smirked. "Oh shut up! I'm all soaked now! So are the sheets!" I yelled.

"It's half 6 in the morning are you two really- Fergal what did you do to the poor lass?" Leonie asked as our noisiness attracted her into the room. "I got payback. She wet me last night," He grinned widely. "Only a little bit! Not much!" I defended as I shivered. "Y/N go shower before you get sick and you, Fergal... I'm taking your Lego. Look what you did to Y/N and your sheets," Leonie smirked as she began picking up the boxes. "Mom! No! I'm sorry! Not my Lego!" Fergal pleaded as I giggled. "Apologise to Y/N not me," Leonie pointed towards me. "NEVER!" He declared. "NOBODY MESSES WITH THE DEMON KING!" He declared and began flexing. He had no shirt on so.... I liked it. "Nobody messes with the demon queen. I have my dad's supernatural powers, Balor," I smirked. "Oh Lord I'm leaving," Leonie said, taking Fergal's Lego, unbeknownst to him.

"Wanna go, Y/W/N?" Fergal asked. "You up for hitting a girl?" I giggled. "I'll get my dad to face you instead," I picked up my phone. I fake called my dad. "Hey Dad. Come face Balor. Oh, you'll be there in a few seconds. K see ya," I hung up.

His lamp was on and since it was winter, it was pretty dark so when I turned off his lamp it was pitch black.

I sung my dad's theme and Fergal got in his demon position.

Fergal picked me up and chucked me on the soaking bed before pressing his lips to mine. "You wanna wrestle?" He gasped and bit my lip. "Let's wrestle," I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He pinned my arms above my head and pulled away from the kiss. I looked him in the eye. His eyes were dark and emotionless and full of lust, just like the time he bust my lip. I got scared. He carressed my cheek with his free hand and kissed my neck.

I'm gonna miss out the rest because I'm an innocent child. All I'm gonna say is when you say and do the right (or wrong) things, he gets ROUGH. Like, I was covered in marks, not to mention the dampness from the sheets. It was hot but painful. And, like I said, I WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL, I'M A GOOD GIRL!!

"Goddammit Fergal," I hissed. "I'm sorry... um.... I lost control. It's just you look so sexy when you're wet," He flirted and I flicked his head. "Let's go get breakfast," I said. "And hope your family didn't hear," I added. Fergal laughed. "They heard, trust me. It's almost eight and everyone's awake. That's a very rare occurance," He smirked and I gulped.

"I might just get a shower first. Alone," I said and grabbed a two towels, my brush and soap from my bag. Fergal kissed my cheek and just put on his outfit from last night.

I was rincing the shampoo out of my hair when it hit me.

It was over.

I was happy.

I had experienced pain from someone who was supposed to love me and didn't think of Eric or Jasmine once. I thought of them, I could only think of how Fergal saved me. I wasn't truely happy until Fergal came along. He made me feel again. He made me feel loved. This was the happiest time of my life. People say it does get better, and I waited for years, but it did.

I turned off the shower and through on my "zombie killing pj's".

Fergal was laid on the bed on his phone and lifted it off of him. He looked at me shocked until I pressed my lips against his. This wasn't anything like the kiss from earlier. It was passionate and you could feel our love for each other pulsing through us. We pulled away because of a lack of air. "I love you. I love you so much. Thank you, Fergal. You changed my life and I don't think you understand how grateful I am that you found me. When I met you, I didn't think you would save my life but that's what you did. I love you more than words can say and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and have your babies," I was crying tears of joy at that moment in time which Fergal kissed away. "You've said it before, now it's my turn. You're the one for me and I wanna marry you. I love you and I'm so glad I met you," I finished and buried my head in the crook of his neck and held me close. "Thanks for changing my life and thanks for helping get over them and for loving me and for saving me from myself," I added. "It's the least I could do. I love you, my queen. My gra. And.... I have something for you...."

He pushed me away and searched in his bag for something before dragging me into his living room where his whole family were. He got onto one knee and I swear my heart stopped beating. "You gave me joy and you gave me love, you made my life more exciting and I know you've never been shown much love but I'm happy I've changed that for you. And I wanna keep changing it. I wanna make you happy for the rest of your life. Y/N Calaway, my gra.... will you marry me?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\///\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\\/\/\//\

AAAAAND THAT'S THE END! There WILL be a sequel! Look forward to that and I wanna thank all of you who've supported this book and been with it despite the many typos and mistakes I've made. And I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you'll accept the bad ending and continue to read the sequel once I post it.

Oh, and for those of you ARMY's out there, I got a Namjin (Rap Monster and Jin) story up if you wanna check that out.

Again, I hope you enjoyed this story and I'll post the sequel soon in which so many questions will be answered and we're finally introduced to Laurel's baby, whoever the dad is.

Also...
Sorry for any mistakes

- Ellie <3 <3 <3