Chapter 38

Y/N's POV

I walked inside my house, slamming the door. My dad tried to ask me what was up, as did Gunner but I ignored them and stormed into my bedroom.

I let the tears flow. I hardly got a workout! I just got into a fight with my boyfriend! I made arrangements I couldn't possibly agree to. Unless I wasted money and didn't go to my flight. Honestly, that day couldn't get any worse.

Then my phone pinged.

Unknown: you ugly a** h*e! Finn doesn't want you! You should just kill yourself!

Unknown: you're a pathetic attention seeker! Why are you even living??

Unknown: Finn's only with you because of pity! He doesn't really love you!

Maybe they was right. Maybe the children at school were right. Maybe Laurel was right. Maybe Fergal was right.

I'm a burden, and nobody wants me and needs me, and Fergal is only with me because of pity. There was no room for someone like me to be on this planet.

I wiped my eyes and got changed into:

I put my hair in a side braid with a sparkly red bobble holding it in place

Without saying a word, I put my phone in my pocket and a piece of paper and pen and stormed out of my room.

"Y/N? You okay? Where you headed?" Chasey asked. "I'm fine. Leave me alone," I spat. "You're not, I could hear you crying," Chasey pointed out. I glared at her and walked out of the house, not knowing where I was going to go.

My hood was up so no one could really see my face. I had 3 missed calls from my dad. 5 from Chasey. One from Gracie, and 3 from Michelle. And, of course, none from Fergal. That pained me even more.

My phone pinged and I pulled it out.

Unknown: you should just die no one likes you!!

Another tear rolled down my cheek. I felt empty. I felt unwanted. I felt worthless. I felt like I did the night I first met my dad, only 30 seconds before he came. You remember what was going on then? I was standing on the edge of a balcony.

I'm gonna stop talking now. I can't describe the emotions I felt. The pain, the anger, the sorrow, the emptiness. I just couldn't deal. I wanted it to end.

Fergal's POV:

I got a call from Mark.

Mark: Is Y/N with you?
Me: No. Why?
Mark: You need to get back here as soon as possible, watch the kids
Me: Why? Is everything okay? Where's Y/N?

He hung up.

"Lauren, I'm sorry but I really gotta go. My guesses, it's an emergency. I'll see you later," I waved at her, picking up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder.