Chapter 13

I sat impatiently in Fergal's locker room, waiting for his match to finish. It eventually ended , with him securing the victory.

He walked right into the locker room, a sweaty mess. He tried to hug me. "Ew, Fergal, no! You're sweaty and smelly and disgusting," I told him, stepping away. He shrugged and sat down on a bench. "So... Imma get a shower and you can carry on waiting," he grinned that cute grin and grabbed a towel and head towards the shower. I sighed again and turned my phone back on and go on YouTube. I see one of my favourite British YouTubers, Touchdalight AKA Carmie Sellito uploaded 'I've been diagnosed'. I gasp and click on it.

"'My name is Carmie and I've been diagnosed with SarcasticMitus," Carmie said laughing, causing me to do the same. "Oh wow," I sighed.

Just as the screen went black and words told us that they never went to the trampoline park, Fergal walked came out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. I darted my head towards him and admired his perfect abs. He looked at me and smirked. "Enjoying the view?" He asked. I blush and took my hair behind my ear and look away. He laughed at me. "Wait outside, I'm going to get changed," he told me. I nodded and waited outside. I made a big mistake when I did so. I left my phone in there. Unlocked.

Fergals POV

I look over to where Y/N was sat and see her phone. I go over to it to give it back to her then something else crossed my mind. It was unlocked. I press the home button (she has an iPhone 8) and her home screen was her and her family at a theme park. I go into her camera roll and see a lot of selfies with her friends, including me, but one photo in particular caught my eye. It was a picture of me and her about 2 years ago in NXT on her birthday. She was wearing a diamond necklace her dad bought her but that wasn't what I was looking at. On her right, middle finger there was a diamond ring. A familiar one. One that I gave her that day. I saw her wearing it earlier today. I smiled and pressed the home screen once again. I look at the bottom right corner of the screen and see the messages app. Just a quick look. I tap on it and see Gunner. I tap that and scroll up.
Her: idk he's just cute and that
Gunner: well ask him out
Her: Nah bro he likes Lauren
Gunner: that sl*g? Rlly? 😂😂🤢🤢 wouldn't dare
Her: u know she's my bff yeh
Gunner: oh well she hit on me and tried to get with me on my 18th. And 21st. And earlier this year
Her: well u aren't the worst looking bro and ur awesome
Gunner: thanks sis, anyway gtg get Kaia some orange juice ask devitt out and he'll say yeh guarantee it
Her: bye bro see ya Wednesday
Gunner: bye Y/N/N can't wait to see ya again

I put the phone down. You're joking right? She has a crush on me? Excitement rushed through my body as I grab clothes, just a normal black tee and jeans and some black pumps. I rush outside and see Y/N anxiously waiting outside.

"I-I saw the messages you sent Gunner," I told her. She looked guilty and embarrassed. "And I feel the same way," I finished causing her expression to change to a highly shocked one. I leaned in to her but stop when I hear footsteps behind me. Y/N looks confused and furious. I looked around and saw Lauren crying in the arms of Daniel whilst David crossed his arms. "You two are pathetic," David began. "You hear that Finn? Y/WN?" He called us by ring names. He called he un-biological sister by her ring name. "The hell you talking 'bout bro?" She asked. "Don't call me that," David yelled. "You aren't our sister anymore you lying b*tch," I was confused as those words came out of his mouth. Y/N looked as if she was about to cry. I couldn't believe this.
"And you!" David yelled at me. "Hurting poor, innocent Lauren!" He looked as if he was about to murder me. "I didn't do anything!" I exclaimed. "Fergal, let's just go, I'm off to get some new clothes early tomorrow so I can catch my flight back to Texas," She said, her voice breaking as she grabbed my hand. "Get your phone first, Y/N," I told her. "It could get stolen," she let go of my hand went back in my locker room and grabbed her phone. She once again grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

She stopped in catering and took a seat. "What was that about?" I asked breaking the awkward silence produced. "Lauren lying, again. Such a surprise," she said the last part sarcastically. "Aren't they meant to be your bros? Who look after you no matter what. I know if one of my brothers were told a lie about it then they wouldn't believe them, unless it really sounds like something I'd do like throw legos at someone," I replied. She nodded. "It's Lauren. She's a sl*g, a bully, a liar and a fantastic actress," she explained. "Fake tears?" I asked. She nodded. "That's Laurel for ya," I sighed.
"This is too much drama, Y/N. Can't we just be together, forget them three, Laurels fake as, if your so-called 'bros' believe her over you then they're the same as her. We don't need people like them in our lives," I declared.
"But- are you sure you feel the same? Cos Ferg, I fricking love everything about you and you're seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me and the only real friend I have," she questioned. I laughed. "I feel exactly the same way, Y/N/N. But I swear if they ruin this relationship I will destroy them. Unless it's Lauren in which case the pleasures all yours," I chuckled. She stood up from her seat and yanked my head towards hers roughly. Her lips connected to mine as she kissed me. Her lips were soft and she was an excellent kisser. She pulled away gasping for air. "Fergal?" She asked. "Yeh?"
"Will you- you be my boyfriend?" She asked. This was unreal. "Hell yeah!" I yelled, a huge smile on my face. She kissed me again without warning. I kissed her back. When we eventually pulled away, the majority of her body was on the table that was separating us.  I chuckled. "Yo, Ferg, I'm ready," she told me as she sat on my lap and dragged a chair around. She tried to go on that chair but I didn't allow it. She rolled her eyes. "Ready for what, babe?" I asked, kissing her arms. "To tell you about my past. About my depression about my old suicidal thoughts and behaviour," she looked at me. I nodded as if to say "you sure?" She just nodded. "Okay baby, stop it you need to, I don't judge. I'm here for ya, Y/N/N," I comforted her. As if this was about to happen.