Chapter 10

Fergal's POV:

  I had made the biggest mistake of my life yet I had no one to support me threw it, I couldn't speak to Dash and Scott because they hated me, Y/N would just hide, Laurel's fake as, and my best friend, Rami Sebei (Sami Zayn)  is over on SmackDown LIVE, my friend Shinsuke Nakamura had just gone to SmackDown, my friend Ron (Tye Dillinger) was also on SmackDown LIVE!

I have no friends on RAW.
Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins), meh, not close enough to ask for advice. Rebeca, (Becky Lynch), my  other best friend is also on SmackDown LIVE. Jonathan Good, (Dean Ambrose) Nah, we hardly get along. I'm screwed. Umm... Kurt Angle? S'pose.

I'm still screwed.

I knocked on the door of the RAW General Manager's office. "Come in," he said. I entered and he turned his attention to me. "Finn, how's it going?" Kurt asked.
"Honestly? Not good. Girl problems," I replied as I took a seat. "Ah. So what is it you need?" Kurt asked.
"I need you to speak to Y/N. Give her any match she wants to have one last chance to qualify for that match at No Mercy. Tell her it's from me and tell her I'm sorry. Please. And after she wins at No Mercy, on Monday I want to have a mixed tag match with her. Please Kurt. I love Y/N," I explained. Kurt looked shocked at my outburst. "Okay, I'll see what I can do..." Kurt went off.
"Oh, and make sure there's no interference," I said before I left.

And then I died.

Jokes.

Ish.

I was about to.

I was face to face with The Revival and believe me when I say it they were not happy. Dash grabbed my jacket as cameras came to show the WWE Universe the problem. "You better explain yourself, Bálor!" He yelled.
"Trust me I didn't want to cause any of this. I didn't want to hurt Y/N. It was Laurel the whole time!" I explained. "Tell the truth, Finn, lad," Scott mocked my Irish accent. "I promise you I love Y/N!" I yelled out.
Dash let go of me. "I got her another qualifying match and no one can interfere and I promise you she'll win and after she does we're gonna have a mixed gender tag match and then I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend. That's why I was in Kurt's office," I admitted.

"Come on, Danny, let's go," Scott said. "Go where? Please don't tell Y/N!" I begged.
"Nah. We're going to ask Y/N if she loves you," Daniel replied. "Ok. Thanks, I guess,"
"Don't worry 'bout it, Fergal," David told me. "If you really feel like that about our sister and if she feels the same then you can have her. Just don't even think about hurting her or else you'll have to deal with  us," Daniel said, toughly.
"Don't worry. I won't, I promise,"

Daniels POV:

I love Y/N. She's my little/older sister. And I don't wanna give her up just yet. She's dealing with a lot and just to throw her into the arms of someone who's already hurt her.
It's just not right. I get that we aren't blood related but I've known her all my life. Since we were kids. She means the world to me!

I can't let her go. Not yet.