Chapter 33

Fergal's POV

I ran as fast as I could until I saw familiar H/L H/C hair in the window of a Victoria's Secret store. I stepped in, the bell ringing. I saw the back of the head of the girl I had previously saw. "Y/N?" I say, grabbing the woman by the shoulder. It was then I realised that it wasn't Y/N at all but a middle aged woman. "What the hell?" She spat. "Umm.. sorry I thought you was my girlfriend," I blushed in embarressment. "Well I aren't, so get the hell away from me," she spat. "Sorry," I mumbled, running out of the store.

'That was embarassing' I said to myself. I decided to call Y/N because stupid ol' me didn't think of that before.

I stood by a wall, a place with surprisingly good signal. She answered. No words described the joy Fergal felt when he heard a muffled "Hello?"

Me: Grá, are you okay? Where are you? Why did you leave? Baby, please

Y/N: Hey, *sniffs* hey Legoman. I'm cool... I'm just at the park, just behind Subway.
Me: Oh. Um. Want me to meet back at Subway?
Y/N: ..... No.
Me: Umm... okay. Do you want me to come to the park? I'll buy you an ice cream
Y/N:.....No
Me: Do you want me to meet you?
Y/N:.... I.. don't know

Her voice was muffled. As if she'd been crying. I don't care what she says. I'm going to that park. If something happened I want to help her.

Me: I'm coming, Grá. Like it or not
Y/N: No don't. Please Fergal don't
Me: Babe, I need to talk to you.
Y/N: about what?
Me: I'll tell you when I see you, I'm heading back to Subway.
Y/N: I don't want you to see me
Me: why not? You know I couldn't care less about what you look like
Y/N: I'll meet you at Subway.

She hung up. "Babe? Babe?" I called out to nothing. I received a few weird looks but I didn't care. All I cared about was getting back to Subway.

I burst through the door and there I saw her. Hood up, hiding her face, sipping Pepsi. She looked so beautiful, it's hard to believe she would think so negatively of herself. Her H/L, H/C hair hid her adorable face.

"Hey," I greeted as I sat down next to her. She didn't reply. "Was it something I said?" I asked. She shook her head. I brushed her cheek with my thumb. "What is it then?" I questioned. She shrugged. "Y/N, please talk," I begged. She shook her head. "Please Grá," she looked at me and shuffled closer to me on the lounge. "You know I ain't a PDA fan," I protested to her as she began cuddling me. "Do you want to go home?" I asked. She nodded. "C'mon,"

She wouldn't talk to me. She wouldn't even look at me. She would only do things that were both really cute, yet kinda cringe. And as much as I tried, I never got a look into her eyes. She would always turn her head whenever I tried.

Finally we got to her house and she grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me to her room.

"Babe? Everything ok-" I began but she cut me off by breaking down. I rushed over to her and set her down on the bed. "What's wrong? Talk to me please, Grá," I begged. "You don't love me," she sobbed in my chest. "What? That's nonsense!" I exclaimed. I had no idea where she got that idea from. "You don't! You want to be with Laurel! I know you do!" She began to pull away from me. "Y/N...." I tried to pull her back. I clutched her wrist tightly, as she sobbed behind her hair and hood. I yanked her closer to me and took down her hood. Her adorable, red, teary eyes looked up at me as I stroked her cheek, brushing the hair away from her face. I leaned close to her, loosening the grip on her wrist and our lips collided.

My hand went around her waist as hers tangled around my neck.

I pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you. Laurel is nothing to me," I told her. "But you're everything to her. And the father to her child. You've slept with her, not me. You always would spend time with her and not me. And after you left the hospital, whilst I was barely conscious, you were in her hotel room!" She yelled, tears falling down her rosy cheeks again. "And you told her that you was only using me for publicity and more fame," she began pulling away again. "You don't love me. Just go. Go back to her, I know you don't want me and don't try and deny it! Get out!" She was crying uncontrollably and pointed to the door. "What?" I questioned, unsure of what to say.

Laurel found her first. Laurel lied to her. Laurel's trying to kill her. She's trying to make her end it. It may seem delirious but why else would she bully her when she knows she's suicidal?

"Get out!" She yelled again. Gunner walked in. "What the hell is going on in here?" He questioned, angrily. We both remained silent. "Fergal if she told you to leave, I suggest leaving. I'm sure Dad wouldn't mind hurting you if you hurt Y/N," Gunner gave me a death glare. "Gunner, where was I when Y/N was in hospital?" I questioned, preying he would back me up. "Here, why?" He replied.

I grabbed Y/N's hands. "See? I never went to see Laurel! I hate her!" I reasoned with her. "I-I need some space, please. Both of you just go away," she said quietly yet audible. "Call me when you want to talk," I told her as me and Gunner left the room.

The second I left I was pushed up against the wall. "What the hell?! Why is she so upset? What the f*ck did you do to her?!" Gunner yelled. "Laurel," I gasped out. I would usually fight someone if they did this to me but it's my girl's brother. I wasn't going to be weak though. "Now get the hell off me before I kick your ass" I threatened. He chuckled and let me go. "What did she do?" He questioned. "All I know is that she's spreading lies to her about me. She thinks I love Laurel but I don't and I don't know how to prove it to her," I explained. "Cliche dude. I'll talk to her later. Now we can go play Fortnite," Gunner replied. "Thanks... dude?"