Chapter 23

"Laurel's..... pregnant? And you're the father?" Y/N tried to get over what I had just told her. "So I've heard. You're better talking to Pamela about it," I replied. "Do you not care? Do you even know what this means?!" Y/N began to raise her voice. "That she's having a baby? Yeah, she's gonna loose everything," I replied. I didn't know why she was so upset, I thought she'd be pissed but I'm telling you, if you were looking at her face, you'd be terrified. "Yeh, and you're the father so that mean we can't be together! You've got to be with Laurel and support you're baby! You're son or daughter!" I thought about what she yelled for a second. "Y/N... I- she might not even have it, she might get an abortion or put it up for adoption," I pointed out. "No! Laurel's always wanted a child, she's gonna keep it and that means that you're gonna have to drop your career, leave me and take care of your child!" Y/N yelled at me. I could see tears brimming in her eyes. "Babe..." I reached out to her. "No. Let's just have dinner and we'll talk about it later. This is our secret,"  Y/N declared, shoving my hand away and walking away. 

"There you are, what took so long?" Mark asked, taking a sip of water. "Obviously kissy kissy, Dad," Gunner replied, chuckling to himself after. "Haha. You can say much, last time I was here all I could hear was you and Chelsea. Oh ohhh oh Gunner," Y/N mocked as Gunner went red. "Well at least I can make my girl scream," he replied as he picked at his food. "Do you have to have this conversation here?" Michelle asked as the two of us sat down. "Well he was the one who started it," Y/N argued back. "So this is the first ever Universal Champion, huh?" Michelle said as she straightened out my t-shirt. "The one and only," I smiled at her. "Well I have to say you're one of the best wrestlers I've seen in a long time, you have so much potential, kid,"  Mark praised me as I began eating. On the plates there was lettuce, carrots, fries and peas. "Thanks, it means so much comin' from a legend like you," I replied. "Yeh, yeh whatever. He's not about to become champion, though is he?" Y/N butted in, smiling proudly. "Oh yeh, I forget about that. Who're you facing?" Michelle asked. "Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Bayley and Emma," Y/N replied. "Have you been told you're winning?" Mark asked her.  Before you say everyone else was being ignored, Gunner was playing with Kaia and Chasey and Gracie were.... yelling? at each other. "Yep. Unless they have a change of plans to put me in a rivalry with Laurel Kaiden," Y/N put the tiniest bit of lettuce in her mouth. "What's been goin' on with you two anyway? You're acting as if you're a highschooler," Gunner asked. "Nothin' much. Just a simple fight," Y/N lied. 

"Well, I'm done," Y/N shoved her almost full plate away from her. "You hardly ate..." I pointed out. "I'm not hungry. I'll make something later if I do get hungry anyway," She smiled. "No you're not done, Y/N, last time you did stuff like this you were cutting, c'mon eat, no more hurting yourself," Her dad demanded, keeping a soft tone of voice. My mind thought back to what Dash and Dawson told me. I wanted nothing more than to say "She is cutting," so I did it. Y/N looked at me shocked and angry. Everyone's head on the table turned to either me or Y/N. "We shouldn't talk like this in front of children. You and I are having a chat later," Mark said sternly. Y/N scoffed and walked away. 

"You did the right thing, kid, I don't want my daughter to self-harm again," Mark told me before we all went back to our own conversations. Although I knew Mark was right, I knew I had a lot to make up for with Y/N.