Chapter 11

Daniels POV

"Yo, David, do you really think we should ask Y/N?" I asked as we head towards Y/N's locker room. "Meh. I like that Finn's trying to get Y/N. And it's obvious she really likes him so..." he went off. "Do you trust him? Finn I mean," I asked.
"Yeh. I feel as if he really loves Y/N and this isn't high school anymore, Dan, they need to be with each other. They can't be lonely forever," David explained. "True but that doesn't answer my question, do you trust him?" I asked again. "A bit. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to play people and he seems cool and he really loves Y/N and that's noticeable," David explained. "I don't. I don't trust him," I admitted, causing my David to stop. "Why?" He asked this time.
"He's already hurt Y/N and if he really loved her, he would've kissed her back and he would've protected her better from Laurel. And I get I'm being a little over protective right now but I really don't think Finn's the one," I explained as we carried on walking to Y/N's locker room. David nodded and we arrived at Y/N's room.

"You have a point. Well... what do we do? Do we tell her?" David asked.
"Well... we'll see what happe-" I stop talking when I see two women fighting. Or rather one woman getting attacked.

Laurel smashed Y/N's head against a blue plastic crate and slapped her.

Officials came over to the two and Laurel shoved Y/N and she knocked down a cameraman accidentally. Laurel fake cried as the cameraman and Y/N struggled to their feet.

We ran over to them and helped them up. Some medics took the cameraman and we told them we would bring Y/N to the trainers room.

We took her in her locker room and sat her down on her bench. "What happened?" I asked. "Laurel attacked me. Are you blind or something?" "Why?" David asked Y/N sighed and shook her head. "She was angry that I kissed Fergal and she was angry I got another opportunity of the title match. I didn't even know I had a rematch until about 10 minutes ago," Y/N explained.

Me and Dave gave each other 'the look' but quickly changed our facial expressions. "Oh. Well are you alright?" I asked, knowing that she was going to say yes. She nodded.
"I've got to get ready for my match, I'll see you two later?" She said, shooing us out. "Umm.. yeh," David nodded as she slammed the door.
"She's not happy. Anyway, we should get ready for our match," I declared. David looked at me confused. I swear if that doofus didn't know we had a match... Against Heath Slater and Rhyno? Did you know about t that?" I asked.
He looked at me with a blank face and I sighed. "Come on, it's after Seth and Dean,"

---/----/
Y/N's POV

I just shoved away my bros to get ready for a match which the victory was undecided and I was hurting like hell. Well I'd just had the living hell beaten out of me so... yeh.

I heard them talking outside about a match. The voices got quieter and I sat back down on the bench and pulled out my phone from my bag.

I scrolled down my contacts list and found 'Gun Bro ❤️❤️😜😜'. I called him.
Gunner- Heyy, Y/N
Me- Hey bro
Gunner- what's up?
Me- I just wanna know if you can ask Dad something
Gunner- Yeh, he's here, do you want to talk to him?
Me- yeh
Mark (Undertaker)- Hey Y/N/N, what's up.
Me- hey dad, is it alright if I come round to yours tomorrow, I don't know how long for, I just need a break from everything, ya know
Mark- yeh, sure, I'll speak to Vince and you can get yourself a flight. What's happened anyway?
Me- It's hard to explain,
Mark- just tell me Y/N/N
Me- Well, I kissed this guy, and this other girl likes him and calls her his boyfriend but apparently he hates her and doesn't go out with her and I feel as if I've been really distant and mean to David and Daniel who hate the guy I kissed because he's hurt me before in the past and-
Mark- Oh. Umm, well yeh, sure, we can talk about it if you want and also... isn't it a little late for high school drama?
Me- Oh haha. I'm just dying of laughter right now. *sarcasm*
Mark- Well I'll leave you with your brother, I'll see ya lata Y/N
Me- bye Dad,
Gunner- So you coming over again
Me- Yep, I'll tell ya why when I get there
Gunner- Alright, good luck in your match if you're having one
Me- Thanks bro, see ya
Gunner- see ya

He hung up and I sighed. My dad was going to speak to Vince, it's better to wait for him to let me know what's happening before booking a flight so I just got changed into my ring gear.

 My dad was going to speak to Vince, it's better to wait for him to let me know what's happening before booking a flight so I just got changed into my ring gear

Looks like normal clothes, I know but... yeh. It's my character.

I leave my locker room and I see Fergal, a bright smile on his face. "Oh. Hey Fergal," I smile back at him. "Umm... are we still best friends? Like before Laurel happened to us? Like when we played Lego together?" He smiled.
"Yeh. I don't see why not, I mean we both hate the living hell out of Laurel and-" He cut me off. "And I saw her attack on you earlier. Are you sure you still want to wrestle?" He asks me.
"Fergal I want- no I need to get that opportunity to get that title. No Mercy is this Sunday and this is my last chance. I have to do it, even if I'm putting my body at risk," I reply.  He looked at me understandingly but also concerned. "Well just be careful, Emma's dangerous," He warns me as we began walking. "I know, she's not to be underestimated. She's a really talented in-ring performer and- how did you know I was facing Emma? Even I didn't know that," I replied. He looks nervous as he began to think of an excuse. "Umm... I overheard Kurt telling Emma...?" He smiled. I shook my head. "You got me that rematch didn't you? It was you!" I guessed. "Mayybe.." he went of as his hand snook to the back of his neck. "Thanks so much Fergal!" I said as I uncontrollably engulfed him in a huge hug causing a tight knot to appear in the pit of my stomach. I don't know why but every time I hug Fergal I get that feeling but if I hug other people then I don't feel anything. "Umm you're welcome. But after No Mercy, on RAW we're having a mixed gender tag match, I just wanna know if that's okay?" He adds. I nodded, a bright smile on my face now.

I feel my phone vibrate and I check it to see my dad texted me. "Who's that?" Fergal asked. "My dad, it says that Vince said I have until Friday off," I replied, causing Fergal to get confused. "Oh, umm, I'm going to Texas, I need a break from everything ya know," I explained.
"What do you mean? Everything's fine to me, is something going on you don't wanna tell me about?" Fergal asked. I shook my head. "No... it's with Lauren and D & D are quite pestering and when I... kissed you..." I explained, my words making Fergal's cheeks to flush a dark shade of red. "Oh. Yeh. Sure. Makes sense. I've gotta get ready for my promo," Fergal said as he looked down at the floor.

I felt stupid for ever kissing him because it's quite obvious he doesn't think of me like that. Just friends.