Chapter 41

Y/N's POV
I had gone into the snack area with James.

James looked like this, only more... messy..:

Just to save time

Just to save time. Anyway, I was eating a salad whilst he simply ate crisps (potato chips?).

James kept twitching and that freaked me out a little but I shook it off. He was my only friend so far.

"Why are you here?" He asked. "I've already told you. Depression," I chuckled. "I know, but, you must've done something. For example, the voices. They made me attack my wife. What did you do?" He explained. "I um..... I don't want to say," I replied. He nodded. "It's okay. I won't force you," He had a high voice, but not a squeak. He seemed so normal aside from the frequent twitching.

It went silent again. "Is it real?" He asked. "Is what real?" I retorted. "The relationship. With you and Finn Bálor?" I sighed. "Yes. Very real," He was the one to sigh this time. "That's what happened with me and my wife. I loved her. But they drove her away, she couldn't deal with my... problems," a tear dropped down his face. "She left you? Because she couldn't deal with your suffering?" I inquired. His body shook. "Y-yes," He replied, crying. "I'm so sorry. She didn't deserve you. I'm sure there's someone out there who will love you, and do what they can to help you," I told him. "Thanks. I hope so. I just want it to go away. I want them to just shut up. To stop screwing me up," His hazel eyes looked right into mine.

Fergal's POV:

I groaned as I got eliminated by a noob on Fortnite. "Dude! I revived you twice, yet you still manage to die!" Gunner yelled. "Well you were the one who decided to land at Tilted. That's the worst place to go!" I retorted. Gunner rolled his eyes and I checked social media.

@WWE
Former #NXT Women's Champion @Y/T/N (your Twitter name) is currently undergoing treatment at Austin Oak Hospital in Texas.
{picture of you holding the NXT Women's title}

I looked at her in her ring gear. She looked so happy. I remember the day she won that. We went for ice cream after despite it being snowy outside. She was never a drinker so we just played with Lego to celebrate.

The comments read:
Username1: NOOO GET WELL SOON @Y/T/N
Username2: OMGGGG 😱
Username3: @FinnBalor ??? Wattttt
Username4: Always knew she was a psycho
EyCharlesF: @Username4 the only psycho round here is @ItsLaurelKayden with all that backstage bullying! Ps I LOVE U @Y/T/N
@Username6: Get well soon Y/N. We all love and wish you the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I decided to reply to the EyCharlesF guy.

@FinnBalor: @EyCharlesF I so agree. And ps she's mine 😻

I chuckled to myself at that. I decided to check Instagram next. Gunner was still playing Fortnite. There was 23 people left.

I looked at the picture from mine and Y/N's date night.
She looked so beautiful. How could anyone want to hurt such delicacy.