Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

I was so happy, yet so scared. What did Fergal wanna talk about? Did he want to leave me? Did he change his mind about Ireland? Does he wanna leave me to be with Laurel? Most of them are bad but I kept trying to tell myself he wanted to ask something important. Not marriage but like.. making it public? The next level? I'm so confused.

We walked into Subway and we both got a Veggie Delite.

(⬆️ yeh, I did that

(⬆️ yeh, I did that. I put in so much work, lol it only took 30 seconds. I'm that lazy 😂😴)

"This is so good, how can you not like tomatoes?" Fergal asked with his mouth full. "I've never liked them, ever since I was a kid. And cheese. Cheese is the worst," I chuckled. "No I mean seriously!" I added. Fergal looked at me wide eyed. "You're a damn alien! How can you NOT like cheese!?" He yelled. I giggled and shrugged. "How can you LIKE it?" I retorted. "It's soooo goooood!" He moaned, thinking of the taste. "You like M&M's, cheese and tomatoes, yet I'm the alien? Ha! You are having a laugh, Mr Bálor," I smirked. "M&M's are what you call, baeeee," Fergal fake drooled and I backed away from him. "Ewww, Fergal!! That's disgusting," I laughed. "So is your hate for cheese," He shook his head proudly and I rolled my eyes. "It's disgusting! Like your drool, get rid of- well f*ck this sh*t," I groaned as she saw a familiar face walk into the building. "Laurel?!" Fergal gasped.

"Fergy Poooo!!" She yelled, outstretching her arms and hugging him. "Laurel?! What are you doing here?" He asked. "There's a house show here tonight, I'm doing a promo," Laurel explained as she sat down, shoving me out of my seat! Like, what the hell!? "Umm... I was sat there," I said, kinda gobby. "Oh, hi, this is my boyfriend and father to my child, Fergal, I suggest going home," Laurel lied. "What? Laurel you're actually pathetic," I sighed. "Am I? Or are you showing signs of jealousy (and I know it's not meant to be, cause you turned to a memory. If you know that song, you're awesome and I love you)? Don't deny it, Y/N/N. You're jealous that I've been with your man the whole time your stupid, attention seeking self was in the hospital, turning into a freakin psycho," Laurel smirked. I couldn't hit her. She was pregnant and I couldn't risk hurting the baby. I just scoffed and walked out.

Fergal's POV:

I was so angry. "What the hell, Laurel!?" I yelled at her, not loud enough to make a scene. "What?" She questioned, as if she was oblivious to Y/N even being alive. "Forget that hoe. Be with  me, baby. We will make an adorable couple. Not like you and Y/N, she doesn't deserve you,"  Laurel encouraged. I just scoffed and walked away. "Fergy! Please!" She yelled after me, grabbing my arm.  "I love you," she admitted. 

I looked outside and saw no sign of Y/N.  "Laurel please, I need to find Y/N. I'm not supposed to leave her on her own," I begged. Honestly, I didn't trust her. I had to find her. I was worried she'd gotten herself hurt or run into some fans which could increase her stress levels. 

"Why?" She questioned. "Because... I love her. And I cannot express how much I loathe you," I admitted. "Fergy... you're just saying that... I'll help you find her. She might've gone home.. try check there and I'll go to the park. I know she loves it there," Laurel suggested. I sighed. "Fine. But I swear, if you say or do anything bad to her..." I began. There really wasn't much I could do. She was pregnant. And to make matters worse, it was my child. I regret it so bad. "Don't worry, babe. I'll make sure you found her. Believe me, I'm not that mean, slutty person you think I am. I wanna help, I won't forgive myself if she, say... kills herself..." Laurel went off. My stomach dropped. "Yeah.... yeah fine go look in the park.. call me if you find her," I panicked before rushing off. 

I know this is a short chapter but I will update like every 1-2 days after Thursday considering I break up for the Easter holidays (yasssssssssssss) also I'm not sure who should find her, Laurel or Fergal. Honestly tell me before I flip a coin lol.