Chapter 45

2 weeks later:

"I'm the best woman round here! I've beaten everyone! Bayley? Beat her. Sasha Banks? Broke her leg. Mickie James? Left her begging for mercy. Y/W/N? Beaten to insanity," Nia smirked, causing the crowd to boo and cheer your name.

You came out to your theme, hair in a braid, wearing normal clothes:

Nia's face was full of shock and the crowd began screaming out of shock and excitement

You high-fived the crowd and gave them all the biggest smile. It was a real smile.

You climbed into the ring and went to the second turnbuckle and did a piece sign towards the crowd who were cheering for you loudly.

"What were you saying, Jaxxy?" You said, smirking. "I don't recall you ever beating me.... or driving me into insanity for that matter," You added and Nia glared at you. "But I hurt you. You're tough, Y/W/N. But I'm tougher," Nia spat. You raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Well how bout we see who's the better, most dominant female on RAW," You challenged. The crowd cheered, not too loudly as they'd seen you and Nia many times before. "You're on, Y/W/N/N," She smirked before your theme replayed and you left the ring.

"What a return, Y/W/N! Just as strong a heart as her father!" You heard Micheal Cole say.

You smirked and walked backstage, happiness throughout your system.

"WASSAAPP!" Two voices screamed from behind you as you left the gorilla. You jumped and turned around to see the smiling faces of your bros. "Hey guys!" You began. "Smoke a wood," Daniel added. "In the woods," David continued. "On some wood," you sighed, smiling. "Man, it's been a while since we've done that. You have no idea how much we missed you," Dave said, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back and dragged Daniel into it too. "I know. I can't believe that I actually was in a mental hospital cause of my depression," you chuckled.

Daniel and David pulled away and looked at you with straight faces. "You tried to kill yourself," Daniel stated. You looked down. "I know," you sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't have a good mindset. But I'm better now," you smiled.

You weren't better. Fergal could tell but never confronted you about it because he didn't want to lose you again. You'd been having nightmares again and had resisted the strong will to cut many times. You felt alone still. Like you were in darkness filled with smiling faces, and you were screaming at the top of your lungs but no one even glanced at you. Fergal wanted to help but you wouldn't let him. You were scared for him. But you hid it oh so well.

"Permission to steal the future Mrs Devitt," Fergal wrapped his arm around you and you blushed. "Permission granted," David bowed and Daniel shooed you away. "Yeah. Go on. Take her," he spat, jokingly. "Oh, Mr Wilder. You're so mean," You fake pouted. "Ring name basis? I can't believe it," Daniel said before laughing. You laughed too as you walked off with Fergal.