Chapter 18

We got into our hotel room and I collapsed on the bed. "Well. That was a great date," I said sarcastically. "It wasn't so bad, I love to meet my fans and I loved little Oliver," she replied, grabbing some clothes and bed socks. Cute.

"Yeh, he was nice and I love meeting my fans too. But I took you to McDonalds of all places! And we barely got food! And I barely spoke to you! And I felt selfish because it was cold and I couldn't keep you warm!" I exclaimed. Y/N looked at me. "I was fine, and no one told you to wear summer clothes..." she went off as she undid her hair. "Wait! Where are you getting changed?" I asked, realising she was getting ready for bed. "The bathroom... there isn't a bathroom connected to this room? What kind of place is this?!" Y/N complained. I didn't do that on purpose. Okay.. maybe I did but... I'm a horrible human being...
"Oh, it said it had one on the website," I lied. "Hmm. Well next time let's get one before we get to the city," Y/N suggested. "Don't look," she ordered tossing a blanket over my head. "Hey!" I yelled, playfully pouting, pulling the sheet off me. "What? Don't look!" Yelled putting it back on my head. I pulled it off again and chucked it on her head, making her mess up her hair when she took it off. She looked furious. "Why you..." she went off before dropping her stuff and pouncing on me.

She began tickling me and I burst out in laughter. "THATS WHAT YOU GET!" She yelled, going down to my waist, she got my most ticklish spot and I screamed for her to get off, whilst dying in laughter. "DON'T LOOK!" She screamed before chucking the blanket back over my head. I didn't take it off due to being too weak at that moment in time but heard the sounds of clothes hitting the floor. "Don't look," she said, she must've realised my hand sneaking to the top of the sheet. "Did you like Oliver?" She asked me. "Yeh, he was cute," I replied, "Can I look now," she said yes and I dragged the sheet off me. She was smirking. I was scared. "Payback," she declared. "For what?" I asked quietly. She pointed to her swollen lip. "For this," she replied, still smirking. I was terrified. She tickled my bare feet. I pulled it away from her, almost immediately. "Put it back," she grinned cutely. I obeyed and she grabbed my ankle keeping it in place. She began tickling my foot and I was kicking and thrashing my other leg about, but I didn't want to hurt her so I didn't kick her but I was literally screaming and the people next to us were banging for us to be quiet. "Y/N!!! Stoooopppp! TOO MUCH-MUCH NOIISSSEE!!" I screamed out. "But this is payback, they'll understand," she said, tickling faster. "Whyyyyyy????" I yelled. "I told you," she said almost innocently. "Pleeeeaase!!!" I yelled, still thrashing my free leg. She pulled off and left me gasping for air. "You're... e-evil," I painted.

We heard a knock on the door and Y/N went to answer it. She opened the door and saw a really old lady, maybe in her 80s, dressed in a long nightgown. "Excuse me but could you kids keep it down, my husband is trying to sleep, he's very sick," she told us. "I'm sorry, we'll try to keep it down," she replied. I felt guilty. I would reply but I could hardly breathe. "What was happening in here, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked. "I was punishing my boyfriend for doing this to me," she pointed to her lip. "Oh. How?" She asked, feeling unsettled. "By- by tickling... my foot- I-I couldn't hold it in," I replied, still panting. "Okay, well please be quiet," she told us before leaving. Y/N shut the door and we both began laughing. I took a look at her and she was wearing:

 I took a look at her and she was wearing: