Chapter 52

"That was a good movie," I said to Y/N who was fast asleep. "Grá, do you like sleeping?" I asked, even though I knew I wouldn't get a reply. "Welp. An Irish guy's gonna re-re-re-re-re watch Lego movie," I muttered, taking her head off my shoulder.

She was always like this. Even when we were just best friends, she would always just crash all the time. We didn't hang out as much as we do now back then so I wouldn't know what she would do back at her hotel room, but I'm guessing it was sleep. She's adorable.

She just jumped up. "Holy sh*t," she gasped. "What's up?" I asked, as the movie began again. "You know that time where you're dreaming and you just fall and you get that weird feeling in your stomach and you just wake up..." she shook her head, eyes wide. "Yeah, I'm familiar with it. I hate it, it ruins sleep," I pouted and walked back over to the bed and ruffled her messy hair. "I really need a shower," she pointed out. "You really do," I said, acting as if she smelled. She glared at me and I laughed. "I'll watch this again, you go," I told her. "It'll hurt," she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "The cuts. The water will make them hurt," she said. "But you're Y/W/N, you can deal with a little pain. And if you really need me, just shout me, k?" I replied, softly. She nodded and grabbed some towels and her comb.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k," she moaned. "That hurts," I heard her add. I chuckled at her. "Be quick! I'll help put cream on and I'll put on a bandage or something!" I shouted. She didn't reply after that.

—————

I heard the water switch off and I saw her walk out, towel wrapped around her hair and body and walking like the floor was full of needles.

I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. "You okay?" I asked, getting some cream from my bag. "It hurts," she muttered. "I know, Grá, just don't think about it. Didn't you almost break your neck once? You've been through worse, right?" I soothed as I rubbed the cream over her red cuts that were all over her thighs. "Please stop this, Y/N," I whispered. "I don't like seeing you hurt," I added. She nodded and hissed. "I know it hurts, just stay still," I said. "Fegal," her hand went to my head. "We're not having sex, I don't know why you're doing that," I chuckled and she laughed. She moved her hand and put it on my shoulder. "Why your thighs?" I asked. "Because then I wouldn't have people look at my cuts whilst wrestling. I don't wear shorts and my cuts are all over Twitter and Instagram," she told me. "I've seen. But what about when it's 30-40° outside? What're you gonna do then? You can't wear ripped jeans, you'll be too warm," I said. "I'm sorry," she looked away from me and gripped my shoulder tighter and I pressed down a little on one of her cuts.

"Don't be. And I'm done now. You wanting bandages?" I asked. She shook her head and grabbed her Star Wars pyjamas and her bed socks.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked and pulled her onto the bed

"Are you mad at me?" I asked and pulled her onto the bed. She nodded her head and went on her phone. "Are you gonna talk to me?" I asked. She shook her head. "Can you tell me why?" I asked. She shook her head. "Can I have cuddles?" I smiled cutely. "No! Fergal just shut up!" She groaned, going on her side. "Your hair's wetting the pillow," I said. "Don't care," she spat. "Grá, please. I'm sorry for getting mad about your cuts. But what if I did it? How would you react? You do love me, don't you?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Then you understand why I flipped out. I care about you and the fact that you don't care about yourself angers me. You're such an amazingly beautiful woman, take pride in your body," I explained. "I'm sorry," she turned her phone off and rolled over. She wrapped her arm around me and kissed me. "We've already done it," I said. "I don't want that," she kissed me again. "Then what do you want?" I questioned. "Kisses. That's all," she kissed me again. "You're needy. Can't we just watch Star Wars?" I asked. She jumped up and ran to the tv and pressed the eject button.

That girl does something to me and I love it.

Sorry for any mistakes