Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

"Y/N," a voice said in my sleep. "Y/N," another, different voice said. "WAKE UP, YOU LAZY SPECIMEN!!" Both voices screamed in unison, causing my eyes to snap open and reveal the faces of my 'bros' Daniel and David, also known as the Revival.

"What?" I moaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "We gotta work out, c'mon," David said. Damn, I forgot about that. We got a live show tonight, not RAW but a live event, well, ya know what I mean, a house show.

"Lemme get changed first," I groaned, pushing the duo off me and going towards my suitcase and pulling out my gym clothes.

I tied my hair black in a simple pony tail

I changed in the bathroom so no one could see and I brushed my teeth. When I left, David and Daniel were both wearing long gym shorts and a basic Tapout tops.

"Ready to go?" Daniel asked, spraying deodorant.
"Not yet, I need food, a brush, some deodorant, more food and some energy drinks," I replied, grabbing a small backpack. I shoved in a bunch of needs and we were ready.

On the way there I was munching on a granola bar which made Daniel, who was driving, want one. I didn't give him one of corse and I think that pissed him off a little.

We arrived at the gym which wasn't far from the hotel and from there, we went our own ways. I needed to meet them once I'd finished, they were my ride and travel buddies.

I go over to the weights and see a familiar face.

"Fergal!" I yelled as a bright smile appeared on my face. Fergal turned his attention to me, causing him to drop the weights he was holding on his toe. "Sorry..." I went off. Fergal walked over to me and grinned, although I knew his toe was in pain and he wanted to scream in agony but didn't because, I don't know... because he wanted to look tough? I mean that was 50kg dropped on his one toe so I wouldn't blame him for screaming.

"Hey you," he grinned, sitting down on the bench. He patted next to his sweaty body, telling me to sit down. "How long you been here for?" He asked. "About 5 minutes actually," I laughed. "Oh then I suppose you want to get to work," Fergal replied, still smiling. Still waiting for that much needed scream of agony. "Nah, I'm hungry," I said, taking my bag off my back and getting a granola bar. "Um.. can I have one?" Fergal asked. I pulled one out for him and gave it him.

I finished my little snack and put my bag away, deciding to get to work.

I go on the treadmill to warm up, part of my usual routine, then I go over to the mats and start doing my 10 Burpees or squat thrusts.
I then go over to the weights and start lifting small 5kg ones once again part of my warmup. Once I'd been doing that 5 minutes, I went on a bunch of machines, finally starting to work out. However, I didn't notice Fergal was following me and staring at me. Until he dropped another weight on his toe, this time letting him scream in agony. I laughed as I helped him up. "Were you following me or have you been here the entire time?" I asked. "I-I wanted to try something new," he went off. "Fine, you can stay with me then," I declared as we got back to work.

I was sweating like- like- uhh... a sweaty person. I don't know.

I decided to call Daniel as I'd finished my workout.

Daniel- Hello
Me- Hola
Daniel- Oh hey Y/N, you ready to go back to the hotel or something?
Me- Yep. I need to shower
Daniel- I know you do you smelly person
Me- Love you too, haha
Daniel- Well we're done now so we'll meet you by the car
Me- Okay, bye
Daniel- see ya

I hung up and looked at Fergal. He had his bag and was as sweaty as I was. "You thirsty?" He asked. I nodded and looked over at the pile of energy drink cans by the trash can. "Here," he said giving me a bottle of water. I drank it in seconds, causing him to laugh. "So about last night, sorry if I forced you to do something against your will," he said. I thought back to the night before. "Well, I answered didn't I? I gotta be honest Fergal, I've never told that much to anyone but my father before. I trust you," I told him. He smiled at me and outstretched his arms for a hug which I gave him. "Alright, you be careful, lass," he says as I open the door to the gym. "Don't worry Mr Demon King," I laughed as I left.

I walked over to the car and found Danny and Dave already inside.
"Took ya long enough. What were you doing in there?" Daniel asked as I got in the car. "Oh Daniel Son, she was obviously making out with her boyfriend Finn Bálor," David stated as if it was a real fact. "Ooh, Y/N. You never told us that you were dating Mr Bálor. And I thought you and him didn't get along anymore. Because of Laurel, is it?" Daniel asked. I couldn't tell if he actually believed David or if he was playing along. "He's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend, we aren't as close as we were back in NXT because he ditched me for Laurel and you guys, of corse, are my brothers from different mothers," I explained, making them say true.

We left the gym, went back to the hotel, went to the hotel room, we all got showered and then we ended up just sitting on the bed, talking.

"So, Y/N. When you were in the shower, Daniel told me that Finn came to the door last night, and said he wanted to talk to you, then he said that he heard sniffing throughout the night after you came back. What did he do to you?" David asked, laying his bald head down. Great. Now they think Fergal's hurt me. That's just great.