Chapter 46

I woke up the next morning, well, I say morning but I mean afternoon (12:45 pm), with a huge smile on my face. Fergal was next to me on his phone, texting someone.

"Babe, you're awake," he smiled down at me. He had no clothes on whatsoever, and neither did I. His hair was a mess and he looked half asleep, I can't imagine I looked any different. I nodded and yawned, resting my head on his warm chest. He wrapped an arm round me and continued texting.

"My mom said she wants you to come over again," he said out of nowhere. I looked up at him. "Sure. You're mom's so nice and her cooking is amazing," I licked my lips. "I know. You up for going on Thursday?" He kissed the top of my head. "Sounds good," I replied, closing my sore eyes.

"You're still tired?" He gasped. "Well you last long. We didn't go to sleep whilst about 3!" I playfully hit his chest. "So I take it you liked it?" He smirked. "That's the only time there's ever been passion. Love," I sighed. "And you... you just made me feel... like I mean something... you made me feel special..." I went off. "Because you are special. And extremely hot, if I do say so myself," he winked down at me and pressed his lips to mine. "That was uncomfortable," he said, rubbing his neck. "And disgusting. You haven't brushed your teeth," I spat, fakery bullying him. "You're so mean," he fake cried, letting go of me and turning on his opposite sides. "And hypocritical," he added, still going along with the act.

I wrapped my arm around him and pressed a kiss just above his beard, making him blush and smile cutely. 

"What about the fans in St Louis? Me, you and other RAW superstars have a meet and greet," I smiled down at him. "I'm not going," he pouted like a child. "I'm sorry, Legoman. ," I laughed. He looked up at me, still pouting. "You need to brush your teeth too," He kept his pout and I chuckled.

"Fine," I said, leaving the bed. "Holy crap, it's cold," I muttered, hearing him chuckle. I heard him turn around.

"Damn Grá. You've got a nice ass," I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke. I gasped. "Fergal! You pervert!" I said, grabbing the sheets and wrapping them around me. That left him on the bed, naked, with no cover. "And I'm the pervert?" He chuckled. "Shut up!" I was so red.
"You're cute when you blush," he began reaching out to me but I slapped his hand away and reached for some clothes and wandered into the bathroom.

I let the sheets fall off me but that was when the door opened. "Hey, beautiful," He'd put boxers on now. I was still naked. "What?" I asked as I noticed him staring at me. "Nothing," he said, turning away from me and over to the sink.

I got changed into:

Fergal made much more comfortable with my body the previous night

Fergal made much more comfortable with my body the previous night. He truly loved me and made sure I knew.

I wet my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it whilst Fergal got changed into: