A casual affair

Dallons POV:

I don't know why I keep flirting with Brendon. He's a student, I'm a teacher. He's a minor, I'm an adult. Getting in his pants once wasn't enough so I tried to again. I don't even know that much about the kid other than the size of his dick and that when his parents found out he was gay he ran away because they beat him.

I just wish I new more about the guy I was falling for. I wish I knew why Brendon freaked out in the cafeteria a couple of days ago. He said he wasn't ready to tell me. I'm just afraid that I triggered it. Me and Brendon had been messaging eachother every night. I finally officially asked him out. Brendon said yes, then I asked him to tell me more about himself.

I found out that Brendon knew he was gay at age 13. That's also when he lost his virginity, to a guy. That little whore. He told me that his favorite color is green. He likes singing and playing instruments. He told me about his friend spencer that gave him his fake ID. Then I asked some more sex related questions. Is he a top or a bottom? What's his favorite position, and if he likes BDSM.

I grade homework late Sunday night. Brendon is very smart. He got all questions right except one. He had to find out what D equals. He wrote down: 8=D. I marked it wrong and wrote that: 8====D. During the first hour of school on Monday I can't pay attention to the lesson because I'm too distracted by Brendon. I have the class pull out they're text books so that I don't have to do any teaching.

I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pull it out to see this message:

BrendonUriellyannoying:

DixoverchixDJW: HOLY SHIT URIE DON'T SEND ME THAT! I could go to jail if anyone saw you sending me this

BrendonUriellyannoying: but I'm horny dally 😭

DixoverchixDJW: don't say I didn't warn you

"Brendon hand me your phone, and that will be detention for you after school in my room," I demand. The class starts laughing. "The rest of you get back to work." I say. When Brendon hands me his phone I whisper in his ear, "I'm going to show you what happens when you're a naughty boy."

The rest of the day passes by very slowly. Before the day ends I see a short kid walk into my class room out of the corner of my eye. It's Ryan. He walks up to me and says that he has a crush on Brendon and really wants to be with him, but he's his only friend and doesn't want to lose him if he doesn't feel the same way.

"What should I do Ryan asks. I don't want to give him advice on how to ask out my boyfriend but he also can't find out me and Brendon are together so I tell him, "if your afraid to lose him then wait for him to ask you out,Because if he really like you that's what he'll do." "Thanks for the advice Mr. Weekes. I know your job isn't to sit around and help give kids romantic advice," says Ryan.

"You're fine. I have to get ready for detention after school so I'll see you tomorrow," I say. When the bell rings I sit at my desk and wait for Brendon to get here. When he walks through the door i stand up and meet him in the middle of the room. Our lips connect and all the feelings I had from our first night together all comes flooding back.

I bend Brendon over my desk. I jack Brendon off while fucking him from behind. Brendon is a moaning mess. I also cannot quiet my moans. "Damn Brendon! You're so tight!" I moan out. Brendon tells me that he's about to come. But since this is detention I tell him not to. He has to hold it until I come. I can tell this is driving Brendon crazy. 

Ryan's POV:

I know Mr. Weekes told me to wait until Brendon asks me out. But I just can't. I heard that Brendon had detention in Mr. Weekes room so I go stand outside the classroom door and wait for Brendon. I keep waiting until I check the time and realize detention should've ended an hour and a half ago. I walk up to the classroom door and slowly twist open the door knob.

When I open the door I'm in shock. My heart is shattered. How could he. I went to Mr. Weekes for advice and now he's fucking Brendon on his desk. I'm so pissed off that I don't even realize what I'm doing until it's done. I pulled out my phone and hit record. I quietly shut the door then stormed off down the hallway. 

I created a group message with as many students I could find then I uploaded the video and hit send. Mr. Weekes has it coming.