It Was The Anniversary-Oneshot- angst

Tord sobbed.

It was the anniversary of him meeting Tom. It had been exactly 20 years he had known Tom, 10 since they moved in together with Edd, and 1 since he betrayed him.

He was wrapped in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands while looking at a group picture with all his ex-friends. Pau and Pat looked at him worried. It was rare to see their leader like this. When he came into the kitchen he was fine, but as soon as he saw the picture, he broke down. 

Pat nodded at Pau. They knew what they had to do.

They had already bought the ticket and printed it out. They just haven't had the chance to give it to him, but now seemed like the perfect timing. "Hey Tord..." Pat started being the less harsh of the two.

He glanced up before taking another sip from the hot drink in his hands. "Look, we got you tickets to go visit your old friends." Pau finished off.

Tord spit out the liquid he held in his mouth.

"WHAT!?" His eyes were wide. He couldn't do that! No, No, No! He wouldn't. "I'm not going!" he yelled. His face went red and he puffed his cheeks like he used to do before a tantrum as a child. Pat knew what was happening. Even if Tord was an adult now, he still had his outbursts, or as some call them, he was about to have a psychotic episode.

His eye was twitching. So was his body.

"I'm. Not. Going. I'm not going, I'm not going, I'm not going." He repeated eyes seeping into a blood red instead of his shining silver. Pat gulped and nodded at Pau. If he was going to die, then he would make sure Pau didn't.

Then the twitching stopped. His face melted to a softer expression and his eyes were once again the color of a full moon. Pat had never seen him calm down on his own. The ever present tears struck again. "I don't want to go Dad. I-I can, can't go." The Infamous leader whimpered.

As of now he was on his knees in the center of the lounge crying, again. He had been wearing the same white tank top and red briefs for the past week and god knows when the last time he took part in a shower, so basically Tordif Larrsin looks like shit.

Pat sighed.

Tord, Pat, and Pau were all around the same age, but Pat and Pau were basically his parents. It hurt to see his almost son like this. "I do want to see them. I-I just can't go, go there al-alone, and I know y-you two don't like being away from home or me for to long... Can they just come here?" Tord looked at his almost father with a pleading expression.

Pat suddenly wished Pau was here. Pat always crumbled when Tord looked at him like that., but Pau always remained strong and firm. Sadly, Pau wasn't there.

Pat let out an exaggerated sigh. "Fine. But only if you take a shower and change."

Tord let out a small smile, and walked to his room, shocking the mother figure. Tord never did what Pat said, but most importantly Tord hasn't smiled in the months he's been home.

~><~

It was the anniversary of Tord becoming friends with Edd and Matt. It had been exactly 26 years they had met, 10 since they moved in, and 1 since he had betrayed them.

Tord sat nervously with his two best soldiers and parents.

Surprisingly, the gang decided to come to Norway and visit. Tord gripped at his sleeve that was hiding his robot arm, a nervous habit he had formed. The plane would be landing any minute now, and then the trio would officially be in Red Norway.

Tord was in his leader outfit as he would be in public, but this time he had his red hoodie on underneath so he could take off the stupid thing as soon as he was in his house at the base.