Winter sports-Tord-Headcannon

Okay so Norway is fucking cold, right?

And it has mountains and shit, right??

So what if Tord is actually really good at winter sports like Snow boarding, Skiing, probably loved sledding as a kid, iceskating etc.

And the gang goes to this skiing/snow boarding place (i don't know if that's a real thing because where i'm at we never get snow, but just go with it) and everyone is kind of freaked out because "Well, I've never went skiing before." And Tord just fucking owns it.

Like he's doing all these flips and tricks and stuff and the whole Eddsworld crew is so psyched because like "I never knew Tord actually did sports and shit." and everyone is just super impressed because their friend is like a freaking Olympics champion.

So then everyone is like "Holy Hell dude, I didn't know you could snowboard like that! Why didn't you tell us?" and he just kind of shrugs and starts to pack up all his stuff and everyone is super confused because like that was actual talent???

So when they get home Tom sort of sneaks into Tord's room and goes through his closet and finds this huge ass box full of straight up winter sports trophies.

Most of them are for first place and when he looks up he sees Tord's old gear. He has a customized snowboard, same with skiing equipment (once again I don't know much about winter sports), has like these super cool and probably expensive ice skates and now Tom is super confused because how did he not know this???

Tom then drags every thing out and calls everyone to the living room. When Tord notices all his shit he freaks out and is like "Thomas why were you in my room! How did you find these!" 

So then he has to tell the story about how he used to be in a lot of Winter sports competitions and because Tordle is so competitive he ended up actually straining himself to the point where he collapsed in the middle of a show,

He was so embarrassed that he quit the sports all together and tried to forget about his past and everyone is like "But Tord you're soooo good! You have to show us more!"

So now, every winter, The crew will go out and watch Tord totally show off and Becuase TomTord 4life he ends up teaching Tom how to figure skate.

Like new oneshot idea????

I think yes.