headcannons for this ship (featuring the kids) pt.2

A/N writers block is a beautiful thing. Also just a warning, this chapter is long as shit and mostly focuses on the second generation (torm, tori, tamara, medd) so you can skip it. Also feel free to request oneshots surrounding these themes or even your own headcannons! I'm open for anything. 

Tord is a morning glory

This man is always up by six AM at the latest. He blames it on being in the army, but after talking with Pau and Pat, Tord realized that he seemed to always be awake before anyone else. Patryk's favorite story is when Tord was eight. Tord was always a smart child and was very dependent, he proved this on a Saturday morning at five in the morning. Pau and Pat had been asleep until the Polish man woke up to the smell of burning and the sound of Tord's voice cursing furiously. When the Pole (that's what People from Poland are called right?) Walked into the kitchen, he saw a young Tord throwing out pieces of burnt bacon. Later Pat learned that he was making him and Pau breakfast.

Tom is a nigh owl.

Tom could stay up for days in a row if he really wanted too. He hates having to go to sleep and thinks that everyone could do so much more without sleep. Even as a kid he never took naps if he could help it and hated having to go to sleep at night. 

Tord is a little clingy.

He likes to know where his partner is at all times and hates to be separated. Many have broken up with him because of this but he's never changed his ways. Tom believes it comes from his abandonment issues and separation anxiety. Tom doesn't mind it too much but sometimes he wishes he could have alone time without having to tell Tord exactly where he was at all times.

Tom's mom was African American.

I like to think that his parents weren't actually objects, but were real people. Tom only refers to them as objects to deal with the loss of both of them. For the most part I've always seen her in a dark blue dress from the 50's, her hair is in a bun. The bowling ball comes from the fact that her eyes look like Tom's and she was on a professional bowling team. She was also mute.

Tord is a trash driver.

first off, he has horrible road rage. second, he speeds worse than anyone, and third of all he disobeys all the road laws. He is the definition of Hell's driver. No one's 100% sure how he ever got his license.

Tom write songs and is slightly famous.

Tom has written several different songs on his bass and has attracted a few fans with his talent. He's never shown his face on camera and doesn't talk, choosing to use sign language with subtitles, unless it's singing. He uses the pseudonym Forgotten Blue. Tord was the first to find out about his secret by walking in on Tom making a video. 

Tord is actually good at singing and can play the drums and piano.

Once Tord found out about Tom's Youtube Channel, he begged to be in one of his videos. After much Denial Tord asked if he could prove himself. He sang the song Don't You Forget the Sun by Get Scared, playing the drums with it. After that he sang Someone Like You by Adele on piano. Tom thoroughly blown away, immediately let Tord on the channel. Tord uses the pseudonym Blood Ruby and only speaks in Norwegian with subtitles, also never showing his face. When the two became a couple the channel name was changed too Faded Purple.

Tom knows sign Language.

if you couldn't tell from the other headcannons, thanks to both of Toms parents being mute, he was learning sign language before actually talking. Of course once he was three they got him a teacher to learn how to actually speak but he still used sign language as a first language of sorts. Sometimes when stressed he'll mimic the words he's saying in sign language.When he and Tord start dating he teaches him how to speak in hands, and When Torm is born Tom teaches him sign language when he's around six. Sometimes the family will have conversations in complete silence, and if Tom and Tord ever fight they do  it in sign language to not disturb their son. The twins also get to learn the language, though it was much later than Torm. Tori was much more fond and put effort into learning and memorizing the hand gestures, but she hardly talks anyway. Tamara on the other hand just loves to talk.