Bite me-Monster Tom-oneshot-smut

I watched Thomas as he screamed at me.

"You know how I get around this time! Because of you, I have to go through heat like a fucking animal! I fucking hate you for it! Yet now all i can smell is your aroma! That sweet fucking smell that seems to control me. Do you know what you're doing to me?" He was breathing heavily and the smoke coming from his eyes was heavier than before.

"Thomas, love, calm d-"

"Oh, no you don't. How can you tell me to calm down! I'M ALREADY FUCKING CALM."

That was a lie and he knew it, but it's best not to bother Tom when he's about to transform. 

The purple smoke billowed from him as it wrapped around him like a thick blanket. I heard him growl in pain. I swallowed thickly. Usually I stay far away from Tom when he's going through heat, but I just couldn't stand the small whimpers and soft moans. That was my mistake.

"Uh, T-Tom?" I've never been so unsure of myself in my life. 

"I hope you ready, bitch"

His voice deepens every time this happens. It always sends shivers down my spine.

He stepped out of the mist. He had two small horns protruding from his forehead, his hands were now claws, his teeth were sharper, he was taller than me now, his clothing was ripped, and his feet looked more like the hind legs of some animal. It was quite the sight to see my Tommy like this. 

He towered over my 5'9 frame, now being at least 6'2 instead of his usual 5'7. I gulped thickly as he grabbed one of my arms and pinned it to my bedroom wall. Of course it was my metal hand so I really couldn't get out of this.

"You're mine now, slut."

The words he used and the way he said them so harshly sent a wave of arousel through my body. "Do you like when I call you that, slut?" I nodded my head sharply as my breath quickened. I could feel my pants becoming more uncomfortable by the second. 

I had never been dominated before. Especially not by a horny, half monster, that was sure to go rough. 

He pushed me onto the bed silently running his head into my pants. My breathing hitched as he began to stroke my member. "Ngh, ah, T-Tommy." I moaned out quietly. Before I could orgasm he took his hand out and flipped me over, ripping off my clothes, literally. It would take forever for my to replace that trench coat but whatever.

He took off his tattered pants, letting his erection spring free. I gasped. His size grew with his monster form. I should've guessed. 

I let out a groan as I faced forward again. That was at least 8 inches. How the hell?

he slid one finger inside of me, pulling it in and out. The delicious pain from his claw pulsed through my body sending whimpers out of my throat. God, this felt amazing.

He slid in two next, scissoring them apart before adding a third, taking no time to start pumping. "Agh, a-ah, T-Tom." I couldn't control myself, this felt so good. He grunted in response before taking his fingers out. I whimpered in the loss of contact before moaning out again when he stuck his whole dick inside of me.

Pain over whelmed me. "AH, Daddy!" My face lit up, but he just smirked. He went in and out slowly. the agonizing pace agitated me. "Daddy, go faster!" I pleaded, need written all over myself. 

His smirk widened as he wasted no time to speed up. thrusting into me at inhuman speeds, my moans grew louder. "F-Faen! Ah! Oh, keep going!" I shouted into the sheets as my arms had given out. 

He clawed my legs sending me almost over the edge, tears were leaking down my face, but I didn't care. I loved the feeling.

He leaned over to my ear. "Do you want me to mark you, whore?" He whispered harshly.

"YES! Please daddy! Oh yes~"

He flipped me over, still inside, and began to suckle on my neck. he grazed his teeth over certain areas, but never bit down, frustrating me. 

He licked over my sweet spot, making me let out a breathy moan. I felt him smile. He knew exactly what to do, and bit down on my neck. instead of feeling the pain I thought I would feel, I felt indescribable pleasure. I moaned loudly as he continued to thrust. i could hardly get a breath.

He was grunting "So Tight." He growled lowly. 

He bit his lip as he rode out his orgasm, filling me up. This caused me to reach my own climax. "AH YES, THANK YOU DADDY, AGH!" I screamed. I was breathing heavily and extremely drowsy.

Thomas spooned me putting his head on my hair. I reached behind me and began to pet him. He purred softly. Even though he was in his half monster form, he was still my Tommy. 

"I love you." I stated through a haze of ecstasy and exhaustion. "I love you too." He said in a soft whisper. I smiled before the world faded to black.

~><~

I woke up to an empty bed a sore ass. 

Fucking Tom, that horny sex demon.

He came in dressed holding a breakfast tray. "Sorry for last night. I can't control myself when I'm like that." I smiled at him. "Don't worry tom. We should do that again next month." I smirked, gingerly touching the bit mark.

"Um, o-ok." He was a blushing mess, but he was adorable this way.

My tommy.