Chapter 5: The what?

"I'm the what?"

"The lost princess" AJ repeated.

"Are you sure?"

"Posit-"

Ding ding

"Hold that thought" AJ got up from the couch and opened the door. He gave the delivery man the money and set the pizza on the coffee table in front of us. "Now were where we? Oh right. Yes Brooklyn, Ethan and I are positive you are the lost princess"

"How?"

"Well because the King as spent years trying to find you and now that he has he sent AJ and I to come get you and take you back home"

"The king as in her brother?" Stephine asked.

AJ leaned back and took a bite of his pizza " yup"

"What if the king made a mistake and has the wrong girl?"

"Well when we arrive at the castle the king as some test for you" answered Ethan.

"What kind of test?"

"I'm not sure but the kings says that only the true princess can past these test"

"Why?"

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure that when we get there the king will explain everything to you"

"Okay now that we answered your question its time for you to answer our question" AJ said.

"What's your question?"

"Well your adopted parents are humans correct?"

"Correct" I replied.

"So then how do you know about werewolves having mates and stuff?"

Me and Stephine looked at each other and smiled.

*10 minutes later

"Any more questions?"asked Stephine

Ethan and AJ looked at each other and both replied "nope"

"Well me and Steph should get home" I said as I got up and started grabing my stuff.

"Brooklyn" I turned my head to look at Ethan "we leave Saturday morning"

"What?"

"Saturday morning is when we leave to take you back home, Sthepine can even come if she wants since she's AJ's mate and your best friend"

"What about school? What if I'm not the princess?"

"If your not the princess we can bring you back home and and you be back at school on Tuesday and if your are the princess then you don't need to worry about school because ... well your the princess"

I stared at him for a couple seconds, departing if I should go or not then said "You said Steph could come?"

"Yup"

I looked at Stephine "Well come on Steph we need to start packing"

"Omg I can't believe it I'm going to see the king and see a castle I can't believe it" and with that she kissed AJ goodbye and ran out the door.

I walked up to AJ and have him a hug.

Growl

I turned and looked at Ethan. I knew that he had gotten jealous. I walked up to him and huged him then gave him a kiss on the cheek and with that I left.

*
*
*

"Mom, Dad I'm home"

"In here sweetie" I heared my mom yell from the living room.

As I walked in to the living room I saw them cuddled up on the couch. "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh just watching a movie" Mom answered "how was hanging out at your friends house?"

"It was fun we played video games and ordered pizza"

"Well that's nice"

Brooklyn: Should I tell then about what Ethan and AJ told me?

Shapphire: Why would you wanna do that?

Brooklyn: Because there my parents.

Shapphire: I don't know they might not take it well. What if they freak out or something?

Brooklyn: But maybe they know something that I don't. And I don't think they'll freak out.

Shapphire: Why do you say that?

Brooklyn: Because when Mr. and Mrs.Anderson told them I was a werewolf they were completely calm. (Mr. and Mrs.Anderson are Stephine's parents.)

Shapphire: Yeah I guess your right.

"Um Mom, Dad can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, what is it?" Dad replied

Ding

"Ooh popcorns ready" Mom said as she jumped up from the couch "I'll be right back" Dad and watched her as she walked toward the kitchen.

"Umm you know what I just tell you guys once you finish watching the"

That furrowed his eyebrows "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I have homework any way, so I'll just do that while I wait"

"Well okay"

I walked up stairs and into my bedroom. I pulled a out my homework and and got to work  I can't believe its bearly the second day and my teachers are already giving me homework. The least they can do is wait till next week.

After I finished my homework I decided to take a shower. "How am I going to tell my parents that I'm leaving on Friday? I wonder how they are going to react when I tell them. Are we going to travel by plain or by car? Where are we even going?" I thought to myself.

*25 minutes later

I headed downstairs to the living room and saw that my parents were already done watching the movie. As I got closer I could hear them whispering about something.

"What if she knows?" whispered mom.

Cough

They looked up at me and both said in unison "Hey sweetie"

"Hey" I said as I sat on the recliner that was next to them.

"So what did you what to talk about?" Dad asked

"Um so today at my friends house the royal werewolf family came up" I paused and looked at them to see there expressions. At first they looked surprised, then worried. After a few seconds they gestured for me to continue, so I did. I told then everything thing that Ethan and AJ had told me about the royal family and the lost princess and how they thought that I was the lost princess not leaving out a single detail. After I finished talking there was a long pause until my mother broke the silence.

"Oh honey its true all of it" her eyes were now beginning to get watery "I wish we could of told you sooner but we just fine now how we're so sorry"