Chapter 1

Hi my name is Brooklyn Hernandez I'm 17 years old, I'm a senior at Ridgewood High and my best friend, Stephine and I are werewolves. Yup you heard me werewolves. I first found out I was a werewolf when I was 13, so when I first shifted. Luckily I was spending the night at Stephine's house when it happened. Her parents are the ones who told me how to shift back into my human form. After I was back to my normal self they explained to me that they too were werewolves. They told me all off the werewolf traditions, how every wolf as a mate and so on. The next day Stephine's parents explained to my parents what had happened, they thought it would be best if they knew even if they were human. Surprisingly they took the news really well. After a few weeks I guess Stephine's parents had talked to their alpha about me because he called my parents and told them to drop me off at the pack house. When I got there the alpha performed some kind of ceremony which made me part of their pack, the red moon pack. So now that you are all caught up lets get on with the story.

*
*
*

"Ssh, stay here" he said "I'll be right back" he slowly got up and looked around. I grabbed his hand begging him not to go, but he just smiled and placed his hand on my cheek. "I'll be fine" and with that he left.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, let me start from the beginning. I remember it like it was yesterday it was Monday, August 28 the first day of school. I had just parked my white jeep when suddenly I got a call from my best friend, Stephine.

"Where are you?"

"I'll come find you just tell me where you are"

"I'm here by the bleachers"

"Ok, see you in a few" and with that I hanged up.

As I walked toward the bleachers I saw her playing on her phone. She was wearing blue jeans with her black converse and a pink crop top. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a braid, so you could see her blue eyes clearly. "Stephine!" I called. Her head immediately shot up and she smiled from ear to ear. She then got up and started running toward me and before I knew it she jumped on top of me and wrapped her legs around me. I tried to hold her up but I wasn't exactly prepared. We both fell on the floor and started laughting at what had just happened. After about a good minute we stood up and decided to head to the cafeteria.

As we entered we saw a whole bunch of kids talking to their friends about their summer vacation. Some how we managed to find an empty table in the way back. We both sat down with an apple in our hand that we had gotten from a table that had a whole bunch of fruit.

"So I heared that we have two new transfer students this year" Stephine said as she took a bite of her apple.

"Ohh really?"

"Yup" she replied popping the p "Who knows maybe one of them wouldn't mind being your boyfriend?"

"No way" I said shaking my head " the only thing I want right now is to focus on my grades so I can get into a good college"

"Ahh your no fun"

Sapphire:Do you smell that? It smells really good (Shapphire is Brooklyn's wolf)

I took a deep whiff and smelled pine with a hint of cedar.

Brooklyn:Your right it does smell good, but where is it coming from.

Shapphire:I don't know

"Hello, earth to Brooklyn" Stephine said waving her hand infront of my face.

"Oh right sorry about that"

"Its okay. Now come on lets go find our class before it gets to crowded in the hall ways"

We started to walk out when...

BOOM!

The cafeteria doors slammed shut which caused every one to turn around. There stood two gourgeus boys.

"Oh.My.God"