Chapter 11: Exploring

I tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable position but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't.

Brooklyn: Ugh why can't I fall asleep.

Shapphire: Because how can we sleep when we know that mate is right down the hall.

Brooklyn: What do you mean we were sleeping fine a day ago.

Shapphire: Yeah but that's because mate wasn't so close to us, he was miles and miles away. Now he is only feet away.

Brooklyn: Well what I'm I suppose to do?

Shapphire: Go sleep with mate.

Brooklyn: What if he gets mad?

Shapphire: He won't mind anyway I bet he can't sleep either knowing that we are so close to him but yet so far.

Brooklyn: Fine

I got up and walked out into the hall. Shoot which one is his room. I slowly inhaled trying to find his scent. Yes I found it. I followed it and I soon stoped in front of his door. I took a deep breath, slowly opened the door and walked in. I quietly closed the door and walked over to his bed to see that he wasn't there. I sighed and walked back to the door. Just as I was about to open it I heared Ethan.

"Brooklyn? What are you doing?"

"Umm I couldn't sleep" I said as I slowly turned around to face him.

He then smiled and replied "me neighter"

He walked toward his bed and got under the sheets then looked at me.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me?"

"Umm"

"Don't I'm only planning on sleeping, unless you want to do something else" he said smirking.

"You wish" I said as I got into bed.

I lied on my side and found comfortable position. Suddenly I felt his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. At first I was reluctant but in the end I gave up. I put my arm on top of his arm, that was wrapped around my waist, and snuggled closer into his chest. Before I knew it darkness took over me.

*
*
*

I rubbed my eyes trying to finish waking up. As I sat up I searched the bed for Ethan, who wasn't there. He probably woke up way before me.

I made my way back to my room and started my morning routine. I also decided to take a shower since I didn't take one last night.

As I was walking to the kitchen to grab something to eat I heared muffled voices. I put my hear against the door to see if I could hear what the voices were saying, but I could only make out a few words.

"What if she doesn't want to see me?" the first voice said.

"...will" that was another one. Wait is that Ethan.

"How will...react"

"I dont know" Yup that's Ethan alright, but who is he talking to? Who doesn't want to see you? How will who react?

I walked in the kitchen to see Stephine, AJ and Jane sitting around the island talking.