Chapter 25: Two days

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"A little more to the left"

"Your left or my left, your majesty?" A maid asked Heather.

"My left" she replied. The maid did as instructed and Heather clapped in approval. Heather saw that I was standing behind her and smiled. "What do you think?" she asked.

I took a look around the ballroom. The curtains, that were once red, were now gold. There were five small round tables placed all around the ballroom with gold table clothes. Against one wall was a long rectangular table. I up to see that all three chandeliers were being cleaned and polished. "Incredible"

"Wait till the actual night" she said. "It'll be magical" She sighed in joy. "I can't believe that in two days there's gonna be a ball here"

"When was the last time there was a ball here?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Not since I was announced as Matthew's mate/ new queen"

"Heather, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, but as you ask can we walk to your room. Matthew just mind linked me telling me that the seamstress just arrived with your dress" she told me. I nodded as we started walking towards my room.

"So I was...um wondering. You and my brother have know eachother for about 5 years and have ruled together, but I don't see a ring"

"I was wondering when you were gonna ask that question. The reason that is, is because we felt like we really didn't have to do all that marriage stuff. I mean when you find your mate your practically going out and when you two mark eachother your also practically engaged and when you complete the process well your married. That's how it works in the werewolf world" she told me. "Your also probably wondering why we don't have any pups yet either so I'll just go ahead and tell you. We've tried but haven't been successful just yet"

"Ohh...sorry"

"Don't be" she replied "Its not your fault. Hey where's Stephine? You two are always together"

"Our tutor had her stay a while longer to make sure she got the concept" I told her. Ever since Monday Mrs.Larsson, our tutor, as came everyday and been teaching us everything that were supposed to learn our senior year. She comes in the morning teaches somethings, then we stop so we can go train. After we train for about an hour we go back inside and eat while Mrs.Larsson teaches us some more stuff.

"How do you like your tutor?"

"She's alright I guess. I mean she's not boring, but she's not supper fun either. She's meh" Heather chuckled as I said this.

*
*
*

"It's beautiful" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look stunning" Jane said. I looked over at the girls to see them all nod in agreement.

When Heather and I arrived to my room the seamstress was already waiting for us. As soon as I saw the dress I wanted to try it on, but Heather said that Jane, Steph, and Carly all wanted to see it too so I had to wait for them to get here.

The dress was nothing what I had expected. I don't know why I thought it was going to be this big puffy dress. I'm glad it wasn't. The dress was a nice simple dress, yet classy. It was form fitting from the waist up, which didn't look bad brcause of my small chest, and was nice and flowy from the bottom. I liked how it bearly hugged my hips and the color. It was the most beautiful royal blue. (Dress design is on top)