Chapter 9:Road trip - Part 2

Its already been an hour and Ethan and I have not spoken to each other. I wasn't mad at him or anything I just didn't know what to say.

AJ and Stephine are fast asleep, they didn't even last 20 minutes cause of how tired they were. But I mean you could blame them they probably only had 5 hours of sleep last night.

I was now leaning my head against the window, with my earphones on, looking out as I listed to music. Havana by Camilla Cabello to be more specific.

"He didn't walk up with that how you doing. Said there's a lot a girls I can do with. I'm doin forever in a minute" I sang softly "and papa says he got malo in him. He got me feeling like oooh ooh" I continued to sing the rest of the song softly.

*5 songs later

I couldn't hold it in no more. The silence was killing me. Honestly I was surprised that I lasted this long.

I took a deep breath and let it all out.

"Are we not going to talk about what happened back there? I mean what did happen back there? One moment you were fine then the next you get all possessive on me."

He looked at me then back at the road.

"Did you hear me?"

He sighted.

"Look I'm sorry if I got a little possessive back there its just I didn't like how the guys was looking at you. When he first asked you for your number I wanted to rip his head of but you calmed me down. Then when he asked again even after you said no I got mad and...well you know what happened after that."

I nodded as I looked back out the window. "I know how the mate bond works but I mean you didn't have to be so rude"

"Be rude? Being rude is the nicest thing I could have done. I mean I could have beat the living he'll out of that guy if I wanted but I decided to be rude so excuse me for choosing to be rude rather than beating someone up"

That's when it hit me he was right. He could have done something way worse than what he did. When you think about it like that what he did wasn't so bad.

I looked back at him and smiled. " Your right I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of this"

"Its fine its also my fault I should have just talked to you but I was to nervous about what you were going to say to me."

We both smiled at eachother and nodded. Wow our first argument and we had already made up easily. Yes I know the argument wasn't anything big but I'm glad it wasn't that bad.

"Wait did you just apologize to me?"

"Umm yeah but we both agreed it was Both our faults" I was kinda confused on why he asked me this

"Yeah I know its just I have only know you for a few days but I know your someone who doesn't like to say sorry"

"Well guess what I did and you are not going to hear me say that anytime soon so enjoy it"

*4 hours later

We have been driving for 11 hours, thus includes when AJ and Steph were driving. All four of us our now awake and just waiting for us to arrive at the kings palace. Ethan and AJ say that we are going to be staying in a palace but me and Stephine don't believe them I mean does don't even exist anymore, do they?

Me and Steph are now sitting in the back together, AJ is in the passenger seat and Ethan is driving again. Every one has driven for at least 3 hours except me because Ethan refuses to let me drive. I mean I'm 17 for gods sake and I'm going to turn 18 in 3 weeks. Any way the guys say that we will be there in about 5 minutes. Steph and I can't help but get excited but at the same time in kinda nervous what will the king, my brother, alphas if all alphas think of me. Will he remember me? Will he be happy to see me? Or will I be a reminder that he list his parents? What if I'm not who he thinks I am?

*5 minutes later

"Wow"

"Look they have their own garden" Stephine pointed out.

The palace was huge it was like the size of my school just 10 times bigger.

We pulled up to the front door as we did this I noticed that there were several cars parked on the side

We pulled up to the front door as we did this I noticed that there were several cars parked on the side. And those cars liked hella expensive. I liked all of them but one caught my eye. It was a white lykan hyversport. Damn that car is worth 3.4 million.

Once Ethan parked the car a man came and open the door and opened it

Once Ethan parked the car a man came and open the door and opened it. It felt weird no one as ever done that for me. I was about to open the trunk when the same man shook his head at me and said "Don't worry about that I will get somebody to take your things to your room"

I nodded and decided to go inside. As me and Stephine walked toward the door two guards opened the doors.

"Oh. My. Gosh" we said in unison.