Chapter 16: Air

I hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving and had fun with your families. Now on with the story.

-
I slowly opened my eyes to see I was still in the training area, except I was all by myself.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I yelled.

Suddenly I saw a 2 white wolfs come out from behind a tree. Both had the air symbol. The only difference was that one has it on its right paw and the other one had it on its left shoulder. They slowly approached me as I just stood there. I then realized that the wolf with the symbol on the right paw was Shappire.

"Shapphire" I whispered. The wolf nodded and I ran up to her and huged her. "What's going on?"

Shapphire: First I wanna introduce you to some one.

I looked over to the other wolf.

"Hi I'm Brooklyn" I said.

Wind: I know. I am your mother's wolf.

Brooklyn: You are?

Wind: Yes I am. My name is Wind.

Brooklyn: Ohh. How is she?

Wind: She is in heaven with your father.

Brooklyn: Where is my father's wolf?

Wind: You will meet him when you channel you fire side. Right now I am here because you channeld your air side and I am here to tell you and Shappire what to do next.

Brooklyn: Ohh. So what do we do next.

Wind: Well after I send you back to reality you are going to start to practice controlling air. First you are going to move a leaf.

Brooklyn: A leaf?

Wind: Yes a leaf. You will have to concentrate and focus all your energy on moving it with the wind. Then your going to do the same thing with a cup of water.

Brooklyn: Why a cup of water?

Wind: Because you are going to keep on trying to move stuff with the wind and each object is going to get heavier. The order usually goes leaf, cup of water, small boulder, medium boulder, large boulder and then person.

Brooklyn: Wil it be hard?

Wind: Yes but Shapphire will be there to help you. I have to go now. Goodbye. I will see you soon.

She turned around and walked back to the tree where she appered from. Just as she was about to walk behind the tree she turned around and looked at me.

Wind: And Brooklyn you must concentrate and remember that not only to your powers come from around you, but also from within you.

With that she turned back around and continued walking, leaving only Shappire and I.

-

My eyes flew open as I fell down on my knees. Ethan ran up to me and embraced me in his arms.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice full of worry " Are you hurt?" He was now checking me for any cuts.

"I'm fine"

He me away from him and looked at me in the eyes. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I just saw my mother's wolf, who explained to me what I'm going to do in my training"

"I was wondering if that would happen to you to" Jane said walking up to me.

I slowly stood up "It happened to you to?"