Chapter 33: Luring

"Ready?"

"Ready"

"I told you not to say anything" Andrew shouted as he shoved me to the floor.

"The truth hurts" I replied with a smirk.

Andrew lunged himself towards me. I quickly rolled to the side. "What you sad that little mommy didn't love you enough to come back for you" I mocked.

"At least people trust me enough to tell me things" he scoffed. "Not like you where your hidden in the dark"

Before he could finish I lugged torwards him and pinnied him down. He flipped us over and laughed. "Your weak Brooklyn and you'll always be weak"

I lit my bands and fire as he laughed once more. "You forget I'm immune to fire as well" With all my force I kicked him off me making him hit the tree behind him. "And you forget I'm more powerful than you could ever be" With a flick of my wrist a strong wind came and sent him flying into the next tree.

He snarled his teeth at me before shifting. I followed his actions and launched my self towards him.

We kept this going on for what felt like forever. I whole body was aching and it hurt to walk anymore. Maybe the plan wasn't going to work after all.

Andrew caught me off gaured and pinned my down. He snapped at my throat but I dodged it. He repeated his same action but this time only missing my a hair. Suddenly I felt a small pinch in my neck, before I could react to it I saw Andrews wolf get thrown off of me and hit a tree.

"What is going on?"

I look to the side to see a woman. She was tall and had short fiery red hair. Her eyes were dark, almost black, just like Andrews.

"Mom?"

The woman's face snapped towards him as a soft smiled appered on her face. Without hesitation she ran to his side and embraced him.

Andrew sat there for a second in schook, not moving.

The woman pulled away from him as she began to mumble. She reached her hand outward towards his face and cupped his cheek.

"My son" she said softly.

Andrew began shaking his head.

"No. It can't be"

He pulled himself away from her as he stared at her in schook. His breathing became heavy as his shook turned into fear. "Your dead" he said, but came out more as a soft whisper.

I had never seen Andrew like this. He looked weak and vulnerable.

"Aunt Jenna?"

The woman's and I heads both snapped towards Matthew, but Andrew just kept on staring at the woman.

"Matthew" she said as she stood up and took a few steps forward. "My how you've grown"

"H-how?" Matthew stuttered.

The woman sighed and looked back at Andrew. He still sat there on the floor just staring at the ground.

Sadness took over her face, as her shoulders dropped.

She looked back towards Matthew and smiled a small smile. "We have a lot to talk about"