Ch.1

Tiffany P.O.V

I was packing up the last of my stuff since my friend mother....well both our mom's claim they need a break so I'm staying over here our house. My mom said they going on a cruise but I doubt it. Anyways I'm really looking forward to this. Let me stop lying because we all know I don't want go over there because me and her brother don't get along at all. Just know I hate his sexy ass with a passion. It's a long sad story. Ohh yea there twins so we all in the eleventh grade.

"Tiff come on we need to leave now." My mom said walking in my room

"Why can't I just stay here?" I questioned her

"Because I don't trust you and I'm the adult."

I just rolled my eyes and picked up my bags. Ten minutes later we had everything put up in the trunk. This is like a punishment or something. You know what I forget to introduce myself. We'll my name is Tiffany Marie Anderson. I'm fifteen going on sixteen in three months. I'm light skin but not pretty or thick like the other light skin girls. I have light hazel eyes, shoulder length sandy red hair, and I wear glasses. There's not much to know about me sooo yeah.

Anyways my momma was on the phone the whole entire car ride like shuddduup. She be on the phone more than me. When we pulled up to momma Shelia house August was walking out the door. Great here he come walking over here. This is just great just freaking great. I got the out car and slammed the door out of frustration.August was looking at me like I was crazy so I flicked him off. Now the struggle getting my bags out the trunk. Yea yea I know just ask August for help but he gonna be petty so I'm going to struggle. Five bags and forty-five minutes later I had all my stuff put up in the guest room. I wonder where April at. She said she was gonna be here. I just walked downstairs to see my momma, August mom, and the devil hiself August.

"Hey baby girl." Mama August said pulling me into a hug

"Hey mama." I said hugging her back

"Have you seen April?" She asked me

"She with her boyfriend mom." August said

"I believe she was talking to me." I mumbled

"We'll you should have answered." He spat

"Shrek lookin ass."

"Fiona lookin ass."

"Don't nobody got time fo yo retarted UGLY goat looking ass."

"Shut yo anorexic ass up."

"I'm skinny thick dumb ass."

"SHIDDD you a damn twig."

"Like yo shriveled up dick."

"Big ass wolf p*ssy."

"Aye you two please don't start right now." My momma yelled

"We'll we have to go the plane leaves in a hour or two and while we gone don't kill each other please." Mama Sheilia begged

"I can't promise you that." I mumbled as I walked out the room to the kitchen

I hopped on the counter and proceed to kik people back. April dumb behind knowing me and her brother don't get along deciced she will stay with her boyfriend for a couple of days. She did this on purpose so we can so we can 'bond'. -_- I'm going to kill her cuz this is not funny at all. Just know when ha brother come up missing it's not my fault.