Ch.29

Jordan P.O.V

In the past few months I graduated high school, had another child, got a foot ball scholarship, lost my father, and started college. My father died from lung cancer a couple of months ago. I seen my mother at the funeral but after that I ain't see her again. She's been acting strange lately. Then Tiff told me what happened between them. Whatever it is I'm gonna eventually figure out what's her problem. Justice now stay with me during the week and Tiff get her on the weekend. Me and Tiff worked it out since she trying to focus on school right now. On top of everything April in a nut house because she tried to kill herself at least six times. So I'm taking care of double J with the help of April momma.

Recently me and August been hanging out. I don't know why but all of sudden me, him, and Marquis all started hanging out now. We like the three amigos. I know y'all thinking how you friends with yo child baby momma boyfriend. Don't ask me I don't know it just happened one day.

Anyways I was chilling in the house with my kids watching Frozen with Justice since double J was upstairs sleep in his crib. Justice was extra quiet lately. She been walking around depressed as fuck lately.

"Daddy."

"Yes Justice."

"I'm hungry."

"What you want?"

"Umm IHOP!" She said jumping up and down

"Aight go get dressed baby girl."

"Yes sir." She ran up the stairs

I got up and turned off the tv. Then I headed upstairs to get Double J ready. He look just like his crazy ass momma it don't make sense. At least he got my eyes and smile. After I got him dressed in his Jordan onesie and matching hat, I put his booties on.

"Justice you ready?" I asked as I walked into ha' room

"No sir, can you do my hair please?"

"What you want me to do?"

"A ponytail."

"I'll try."

*40 minutes later*

We finally made it to IHOP since I struggled putting ha' hair up in a ponytail. I can't do hair if my life depended on it.

"Justice you ready to start school?"

"No." She said sadly

"Why not?"

"Cuz I don't wanna go and I miss mommy." She started crying

"Come here Justice."

She got out ha' seat and walked over to me. I picked ha' up and held ha'.

"You can see every weekend or when she visit you."

"She didn't come see me last week."

"You can call ha' tonight."

She just nodded ha' head.

"Hi, I'm gonna be your waitress for today. My name is Sasha. Can I start you out with something to drink?"

Damn white girl was bad as fuck. Shawty a dime piece. I wouldn't mind a little white chocolate in my life. She look like she was 19 or a little younger.

"Umm yea a kids fruit punch and a coke."

"Ok, I'll be right back with your drinks." She said walking away

Damn I think imma get ha' number.

Tiff P.O.V

I was chilling with Asia at her place tryna figure out what we gonna do today. Since we just sitting around bored.