Flash Back (2)

Tiff

It has been a month since the party. Honestly I don't remember shit it's all a blur. All I know the next morning I was sore as fuck and was limping. I'm still trying to make myself believe what I'm thinking didn't happen even though it did it. April and them figured it out. They trying to figure out who it was but I could care less right now. The only thing I'm worried bout is why I'm so sick all of sudden. It started last week I was throwing up everywhere. My momma offered to take me to the doctor but I told her I would be fine.

As I slowly got ready for school April called me to let me know she would be here soon. I didn't feel like going to school I'm to sick right now but I'm going. I put on a red hoodie, some grey sweats, and my Timberland boots. My mom wasn't even home when I woke up which is good I don't need her questioning me. I grabbed a pop tart, put it in the toaster, and grabbed a Gatorade. April walked in the kitchen helping herself to some cereal.

"Really April?"

"I'm hungry and you know momma don't play bout us being late for school."

"I know that's why you need to hurry up and eat it before she come in here."

"I am dang. Why you look so damn sick?"

"I'm not sick April."

"Whatever you say." She said getting up

I just rolled my eyes and followed her outside. This is going to be a long ass day.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I was getting my work book for health science and world history out my locker. World history is so boring to the point he whole class be either sleep or falling asleep. As I closed my locker I felt somebody standing behind me. I turned around and there was this boy. He wasn't to dark and he wasn't to light just the right color.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I leaned against the lockers

"Yes you can."

"Ok, how is that?"

"You don't remember me?"

"No you don't. You look familiar but I can't figure out where I seen you."

"The party baby girl."

"Oh." I said dryly

"You don't remember what happened at the party?"

"No what happened?"

"We can talk bout this after school but my name is Jordan."

"Sure." I said as I wrote my number down and gave it to him

I walked away from him. The whole time in history all I could think about was Jordan. He wasn't August but he was fine. Twenty minutes into class I wasn't feeling good again. The room started spinning, it was hot as fuck, and I was nauseous. I'm gonna die. I raised my hand to get a pass to the nurse even though I wasn't gonna go. As soon I got my pass I left.

I ran straight to the bathroom in a stall. After I emptied my stomach of every thing in it, I decided to leave school. I put my stuff in my locker and walked outside only to bump into Jordan.

"Damn what happened to you?" Jordan asked looking at me funny

"I don't feel good."