Ch.10

August P.O.V

I had just got done getting ready. I'm supposed to be on bed rest for two weeks but I really need to talk to Tiff. She said she got something really important to tell me. Hopefully it's not to bad.

It's not like she got a child and nobody knows about it. That would be funny as fuck but shocking at the same. Tiff the last person I would think to do something that stupid. Then again we are talking bout Tiff her momma would kill her. Her mom is crazy as hell. Like that one time we was outside playing and her mom came outside with the belt. All I know is Tiff got an old fashion that day.

I was knocked out my thoughts when I heard a car honk outside. When I got in the car Tiff looked like she was nervous and was crying. Now I really want to know what's up.

"Tiff you ok?" I asked concerned

"I will be fine." She replied

"You know I'm down with you no matter what."

"I know August but I have to umm...never mind."

I looked at her weirdly. After driving for a while we arrived at Waffle House. The waitress was mugging Tiff when she came to take our orders. I can already tell Tiff don't got time for nothing today.

"Y'all ready to order." The waitress said eye raping me

"Duhh what it look like you dumb thot." Tiff snapped

"Who you talkin to?" The waitress asked getting loud

"I'm talking to yo ass. You gonna do something bout it." Tiff said standing up and taking off her earrings

"Tiff sit cho' ass down. And you leave my girl alone cuz when she beat yo ass I'm not not going to stop her."

"Fine I will leave her alone but what y'all want to eat."

"I'll have a sprite with hash browns chunked and covered with two waffles and bacon." Tiff said mugging her

"And fo you sexy."

"Umm... I want a double angus cheese burger and a coke."

The waitress walked away switching to hard. Tiff was so sexy when she mad. She was sitting there playing on her phone looking worried. I don't know if I should ask her or wait. To be honest I hate seeing Tiff like that. We sat in silence till the waitress brought our food and drink. Tiff went ham on her food. She was eating like she ain't eat in days.

"Hungry ass." I mumbled

"I heard that August." She replied

"Whatever Tiff but umm you needed to talk to me bout something?"

"Yea I need to tell you something after you talk to me bout whatever you need to talk to me about."

"Nahh you go first."

She took a deep a breathe and spoke.

"I know you gonna be mad at me and not wanna talk to me no more but it's fine with me."

I nodded my head for her to continue.

"I-I umm... I have a-a daughter." She stuttered

I bust out laughing until I realize how serious she was. We'll damn how she kept this hidden for so long. This was so shocking I didn't know what to say. I looked up at Tiff and she was crying.

"This why you was crying the other day?"

She shook her head yes.

"We'll damn Tiff you told yo momma?"

"Yea she slapped the hell outta of me and basically disowned me. I been staying at Marquis house for the past two or three weeks."

"You know ion like that nigga so you coming to stay with us Tiff."

"No I don't think that's gonna work especially with your sister mad at me."

"Wait why she mad?"

"Cuz Jordan my baby daddy."

"THE FUCK TIFF?!?!" I yelled choking on my drink

"At least I'm finally telling y'all."

"How long y'all kept this a secret."

"Three going on four years."

"So your daughter three fenna turn four."

"Yep I had her thirteen going on fourteen." She said getting up

"Where you going Tiff?"

"No where umm...you ready to go?"

I just nodded my head and followed her outside to the car.

Tiff P.O.V

August didn't say one word to me the whole time back. Every now and then he would look at me. Everybody I told mad or don't want to talk to me no more. My momma disowned me. April don't want to talk to me no more.

"You coming inside Tiff."

"No I'm good."

"Come on Tiff you coming inside."

"Says who?"

"Me now get yo ass out the car."

I got out the car and followed him inside. He disappeared somewhere in the back so I sat down on the couch. This is not my day.

"Tiff you now I'm not mad at you even though I wanted to take my belt off and beat you in the of Waffle House." August said sitting next to me

"Ok." I rolled my eyes

"Tiff when you gonna be mine and stop playing games?"

"First off you go out with Destiny and second I'm not playing games."

"Yes you are playing games."

"No I laced up my shoes because I'm done tripping and I fell back into the audience."

"We'll damn I broke up with Destiny so you wanna be my girl?"

"No August."

"Why Tiff?"

"I don't think I can do this August." I said getting up and walking out

{A/N}

#August&Tiff

Or

#Jordan&Tiff