Ch.30

*Christmas Eve*

August P.O.V

It's Christmas Eve and I'm doing last minute shopping for ma. She got me running around to every store looking for stuff. Right now I'm in Publix looking for sugar, eggs, and white cake mix. I'm guessing she making a cake from scratch again this year. I got a text from Asia when I was checking out that wanted to talk to me about something. I just ignored her message and decided to go by her place later.

Me and Tiff got back together last week. I don't know why we got back together but it's whatever. I'm gonna try not to cheat or hurt her feelings this time. She says this is my last chance but I doubt it cuz she always come crawling back. After I checked out I went over to Asia place to see what she wanted. Before I got out the car I said a silent prayer Tiff don't see me.

Asia P.O.V

I'm moving to California next year in January because I don't wanna live here no more and keep smiling in Tiff face after what I did. It's better off this way cuz I don't have to tell nobody what I did.

I got bored so I started packing some of my unimportant stuff when I heard somebody knocking on my door. I got up and opened up the door to see August. He walked in and mugged me as he sat on my couch.

"It better be important Asia." He mumbled

"It is important."

"Ok, are you gonna tell me or sit there and continue to rape me with your eyes."

'I'm moving to California."

"And I care because?"

"Cuz I wanted to know if we should tell Tiff before I move or don't say nothing at all."

"I told you we ain't saying nun to ha' dumb ass. Fuck would even ask me that for?"

"Cuz I'm her friend-"

"No you are not ha' friend cuz a real friend wouldn't have did what you did so cut the bull shit Asia."

"Whatever August."

"Don't get mad I'm telling yo ass the truth."

"Ok, I hear you nigga. You can leave now."

"Nah, lemme get some top first."

"And what imma get in return."

"You'll see girl."

I rolled my eyes as I got on my knees and pulled his friend out.

"It's not gonna suck it self."

I licked the tip as I put all of it in my mouth and began sucking it.

August P.O.V

After I left Asia place I went back to ma house to give her the stuff she asked me to buy. When I walked in the house it was toys everywhere and kids playing. I forgot all the kids were spending the night here. This gonna be a long ass night. I walked into the kitchen to Justice on the floor crying like always.

"What's wrong with you Justice."

She pointed behind me. I turned around and saw ma standing there with her arms folded.

"Don't pay her no attention."

"She was being bad again."

"Yep, she she got slick in the mouth so I gave a ha' a old fashion."

All I could do was shake my head and laugh. This little girl bad as he'll I swear. She already got like three referrals and she suspended the first week of school when they go back from break for fighting. Just like ha' damn momma.

"Oh August April coming home today."

Tiff P.O.V

I was at Jordan house helping him wrap presents since he don't know how to do it. We got most of the stuff done so far but he kept playing with the tape.

"Can you please stop taping your fingers Jordan."

"No I'm having fun."

"Big ass child."

"I know you not talking."

"That's cuz I'm special."

"That explains why you was riding the short bus and watching Dora all day."

"Fuck you." I laughed as I flicked him off

"Let me know when you want you again." He whispered into my ear

My face turned a bright red so I got up and went into the kitchen to check on the cookies. Lord knows I want to do it again but I'm with August. Don't ask me why my dumb ass went back to him. Anyways I was leaning on the counter when I felt somebody wrap they arms around my waist.

"What you doing best friend?" Jordan asked

"On Instagram."

"Yo ass ain't got no followers."

"That's not funny cuz I got only three hundred followers."

"I know it's not."

It got real quiet until I felt Jordan kissing on my neck. I didn't know whether to push him off or let him continue. Shit at this point should I care?

"You won't me stop Tiff?" He asked as I turned around facing him ad he stuck his hands in my pants rubbing my clit

I shook my head no and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. He picked me up and carried me to the couch laying me down taking my clothes off. This is so wrong on so many different levels but I just don't care no more.