Ch.13

August P.O.V

I was sitting in my room listening to music and eating star bursts when April walked in my room bawlin like a baby. She really think I got time for her crap. Hell she prolly PMS or that thing girls get every month. I looked at her like she had three heads.

"August I thought Tiff was my friend." She said in between sobbing

"Do I have to hear this?" I asked in a annoyed tone

"August I'm serious about this. She betrayed me like that was some foul shit."

"Ughh the fuck happened?"

"She outchea thottin."

"No she not go sit down somewhere."

"How she not when her and Jordan got a child together and they fucked."

"That happened in the past. You sound real fucking stupid right now."

"I don't care August. I should come first not that bastard of a child."

"April you doing..."

"Excuse me what you just said bout my damn child."

I looked over at the door and saw Tiff standing there looking mad as fuck. We'll I already know it's fenna go down. Im fenna sit my light bright ass right here and let them fight. Hell I'm recording too. Gotta make sure everybody see my sister get her ass beat. April can't fight fo shit. Her dumb ass lost every fight she ever been in. Yea, she my sister but she not bright at all. Maybe mom dropped her on the head as a baby. They was just yelling and shit. This sucks I wanted to see some action. Forget this I want some Popeyes.

"You know what Tiff tomorow at school imma beat yo ass at school in front of everybody."

"April suit yo self honey cuz you one you gonna look stupid after I beat yo ass and secondly you sound dumber than rocks." Tiff said and walked out my room

"August you gonna let her talk to me like that I thought I was yo sister."

"You is my sister but yo ass fighting yo damn battles. Now get the fuck out my room so I can eat my damn Popeyes."

I walked in the kitchen to see Tiff sitting on the counter eating a hot
pocket with a knife and fork. She looked like she wanted to kill somebody right now. I'm not even going to bother her right now. As I was warming up Popeyes I heard Tiff on the phone. I didn't pay to much attention until I heard her getting loud and cussing.

"Fuck you too saggy ass bitch but have a blessed day." Tiff said hanging up

"Who was that?" I asked eating my chicken

"Jordan mom."

"What happened?"

"I called her to tell her I was going to Justice today and can Justice come live with me."

"So she mad cuz of that?"

"I guess so but I'm still going over there to get my daughter."

"You fenna go now?"

"Yea I'm fenna go now."

"Hold up I'm coming to."

Tiff P.O.V

When we got to Jordan's mom house I banged on the door like I was the police. Bitch got me fucked all the way up. Just know I ain't going down without a fight. I grabbed my knuckle braces out my purse only to have August snatch them out my hand. He looked at me like I lost my mind. I rolled my eyes and banged on the door again. A few minutes later Justice came and opened the door.

"Mommy I miss you." She said smiling real hard as I picked her up and handed her to August

"Where yo grandma at?" I asked her

"Upstairs in my room."

I walked up the stairs and straight to Justice room. This bitch in here packing up stuff. I cleared my throat real loud causing her to look at me. She stood up and walked over to me. Good thing August ain't go in my purse cuz I still got my razors and baby oil in here. Yes, I might slice her old ass but then again I won't.

"How you got in my house?" She asked waving her finger in my face

"My daughter let me in that's how and I advise you move yo stank ass finger out my face before I do something I regret."

"Yo scary ass ain't gonna do shit little girl so get out my house and leave my daughter here."

"Hold da fuq up yo daughter bitch I pushed her out my coochie. She sholl nuff ain't come out that gravity hole you call a kit kat."

"You is one disrespectful bastard." She said walking out

I rolled my eyes and start packing up the rest of her stuff. We'll what little stuff she did have. Justice only had three pairs of shoes, eight outfits and barely any toys. She got three times this amount at Jordan house. Guess imma have to stop by there to get her some more stuff. Nah I'm just gonna by the mall.

I picked up the bags and carried them downstairs. August took the bags from me. I followed him outside to my car. After I buckled Justice in I got in the car. This is gonna be a long day. I let August drive the car.

"Mommy can we go to daddy house?"

"I don't know baby girl maybe another time."

"Can I call him?" She asked sadly

I rolled my eyes andcalled Jordan. He answered on the third ring. When he said hello I handed the phone to Justice.

"Hello...hey daddy...I miss you daddy...can I come see you...you don't love me daddy..."

By now she was crying so I took the phone from her and hung it up. I didn't even wanted to know what he said. She eventually cried herself to sleep.

When we got to the mall Justice was still sleep. I cleaned her face from the dried tears and got her out the car. Hopefully I have enough money to get her some stuff.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

We spent two hours in the mall. Most of the time we walked around. I brought her five outfits and two pairs of shoes. August got her some stuff too. Matter fact where August getting all this money from all of sudden. I'll ask him bout it later.

August P.O.V

After we left the mall we went back to my momma house. I carried Justice inside only to see my momma sitting on the couch. She looked at me, then at Justice. I already know what she thinking.

"Ma she not my daughter."

"Boy shut up I wasn't even going to say nothing until now."

"Hey momma." Tiff said walking in and shutting the door

"Hey Tiff, yo momma called earlier."

"What Lisa want?" Tiff asked

"Just to check up on you."

"We'll I'm fine so she don't need to worry bout me." Tiff said taking Justice from me and walking off

"Where you going?"

"To lay her down in the guest room." Tiff yelled from somewhere in the back

"August."

"Yes Ma."

"So that's Tiff daughter?"

"Yea that's my daughter, my mom told you?" Tiff said walking in the living room

"Yea she did but I'm not mad at you Tiff, since I know how fucked up yo momm is in the head."

"Well I'm going out tonight to turn up so yall be good." My mom added

"Have fun momma."