Ch.6

Tiff P.O.V

"Family of August Alsina." The doctor called

Me and April stood up and walked over to the doctor.

"We are so sorry we managed to get all four bullets out. He was shot twice in the chest which caused his right lung to collapse. Then we removed the other bullets from his leg and shoulder. You guys can see him but he is an a medically induced coma. Also we not sure if he gonna make it."

"Thank you doctor is there anything else we should know?"

"We will let you all know when there is something else y'all need to know but his room number is down the hall to the right it's the last one."

I just nodded my head and walked off to explain to everybody his condition. April let everybody else see him since she wanted to go last. I decided I go back there with her for support. Twenty minutes later me and April walked in his room. He looked pale we'll if that's even possible since he so light. There were cords and machines everywhere.

"Tiff you called my momma?" April asked

"I had to text them they were in a meeting."

"Did you call Mel and Chandra?"

"They said they will be up here tomorrow."

She just nodded her head as she cried harder. To make it even worse the doctors don't know if he gonna make it. They talking bout they gonna give him a week or two to live. What type of phu phu shit is this? I needed some fresh air or something. So I left out of the room it was to depressing to see him in there. I'm trying to stay strong for everybody else but there's only so much I can take. Now I'm regretting how I treated August. If he don't make it I won't be able to apologize or forgive him. At this point I don't what to think. No scratch that where Destiny ass at cuz I know she in this hospital somewhere. I'm gonna extend her stay when I see her.

"Aye Tiff you ok?" Jordan asked walking towards me

"Yea I'm fine." I lied

"Tiff you don't have to lie. Everybody knows you not ok."

"And if I wasn't ok I would tell y'all." I snapped

"You need to calm down Tiff. Everybody worried bout August so stop acting like you not worried." He yelled

I couldn't take it no more I broke down and slid down the wall. Jordan sat next to me and let me cry into his shoulder. I tried to push him off of me but his grip got tighter.

"Jordan I can't do this no more it's to much." I cried

"Tiff don't say that. August gonna make it and then y'all can work out whatever y'all have going on." He said wiping my tears

"I know Jordan."

He just nodded his head and it got real quiet. I eventually stood up and stretched. Jordan did the same.

"Tiff don't go looking for Destiny."

I rolled my eyes cuz that's exactly what I was fenna do.

"Whatever Jordan but thanks for listening to me complain and cry." I said as I gave him a hug and he hugged me back

"Aight you can let me go." I added

"Tiff whatever happened to us." He said looking into my eyes

{A/N}

Thank you thank you sooo much to everybody that has commented and voted on the last chapter thank you sooo much. If you reading my Tyga fan fic the sequel to Dancin fo Dollas that will be updated tonight or tomorrow.

Tiff and Jordan what could've happened between them?

Will Tiff beat Destiny ass?

When will August wake up?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon ball Z!!