Ch.11

Tiff P.OV

After I left August house I went to Jordan moms house to pick up Justice. I haven't heard from Jordan in a few days. I'll just ask his mom have she seen or heard from him. I walked in and saw Justice sleep on the couch.

"Tiffany I see you finally came." His mom said walking in the living room

"Yea... have you heard from Jordan."

"No, not since last week."

"I haven't heard from him in a while neither." I said as she handed me Justice bag

"We'll if you do just let me know."

"I will Mrs.Brown."

"Have a good day."

"You too." I said picking up a sleeping Justice and walking out the door

Justice slept the whole car ride. I didn't really know where I wanted to go so I went to Walmart. She do need some more snacks. The whole
ride I was thinking about August. I am really difficult. Hopefully I didn't hurt his feelings.

"Mommy I'm hungry."

"We can get something to eat after I finish this."

"I want to eat now." Justice said with a attitude

"Aye watch that attitude before I come back there." I said pulling in a park

I swear I be wanting to give her an old fashion. Her bad ass was begging for some of everything. Of course I let her pick out a few things. I'm going to blame her daddy for spoiling her. My phone start playing Handsome and Wealthy by Migos indicating I had a call. I answered without looking at the caller ID.

PHONE CONVO

"Hello?"

"Hey Tiff."

"Oh hey August."

"So what you doing?"

"In Walmart with Justice."

"Who?" He said lost

"My daughter."

"Ohhh I bet she look like you."

"I wish but what you want?"

"Damn rude ass but I need you to be ready by seven. If you ain't got nobody to watch Justice then she can come to."

"August.."

"And I ain't taking no for a answer." He said cutting me off and hanging up

END OF PHONE CONVO

I rolled my eyes as I put my phone back in my purse. Ion yeen know why he bother with my difficult ass. We'll since it's five something I made my way to the check out line.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I had just got done bathing Justice and getting her ready. Now I gotta go and get ready. Marquis playing with Justice while I get ready. I took a quick shower and did my hygiene routine. After standing in the closet for like twenty minutes I found something to wear. I put on my black high top converse, dark denim skinny jeans, and a black crop top. To finish my outfit off I put on my heart shape necklace that said love on the inside and my big silver hoop earrings. August texted me saying he was outside so I headed downstairs.

"Girl them big ass hoochie earrings." Marquis said shaking his head

"Quit cussin around my child." I said as I hit him on the back of the head with my purse

"My bad Tiff dam- I mean dang."

"Mhm I'll be back later on tonight."

"You taking Justice with you."

"Yea she coming why you gonna watch her?"

"Yea if had asked me earlier but don't keep September waiting."

"His name is August doofus." I said walking out the door

Me and Marquis have a brother sister type friendship. I know me and him was talking or whatever but he said he ain't ready fo all that. We did go out together once. Marquis and I only did minor stuff together. I mean we didn't fuck...never mind I didn't say that.

I had to get Justice car seat out my car and put it in August car. Wait ain't this nigga supposed to be on bed rest?

August P.O.V

Tiff daughter is so sweet unlike her difficult ass mother. I decided to go to Applebee's. Justice kept asking me questions.

While we was waiting for a table I got a call from April. I decided I will call her back later cuz right now I need to talk to Tiff. After we was seated down and the waiter took our drinks it was silence.

"Tiff why you said no earlier?"

"Cuz I don't think I can do this."

"Do what?"

"Nothing it don't matter but all I'm worried bout is my daughter and getting my bread up."

"You ain't yeen got a job so stop bull shittin."

"Soo I'm working on it."

"Tiff it do matter. I understand you still hurting from what I did. Look I was wrong fo playing with your emotions but you was just as wrong you had a nigga."

"August I'm trying to forget that ever happened."

"No don't forget we just gonna forgive each other and leave it in the past aight."

"Aight August."

I was fenna ask her again but the the waitress came and took our order. After she walked away I asked Tiff the question.

"Tiff do you wanna be girl?" I asked her

"Yes August I wanna be your girl. It's time to leave what happened in the past."

She leaned over the table and gave me a kiss.

"Ewwwwww." Justice said covering her eyes

Me and Tiff just laughed at her.

{A/N}

Where in the world Jordan done disappeared to?

What did April want?

Tiff and August finally together.

So much drama to come. Another flashback chapter to come. I decided on doing the question and answer chapter soon. So feel free to ask any of the characters a question.