Ch.2

Tiffany P.O.V

I slowly dragged myself out the bed and into the shower. After brushed my teeth and whatever else I had to and got dressed slowly. I wore skinny jeans, a grey cami, and my white and grey J's. At least I get to see April today since she was gone the whole weekend leaving me with August. I'm not going to lie I had a great time but something was off like way off but I brushed it off. Oh yea since my momma took my car keys I have to ride with August to school. We gonna be late since he been walking around like a female for the past thirty minutes. So I was just sitting in the kitchen on my phone listening to music and kiking people as usaul when August finally walked down the stairs.

"Come on Tiff before we be late fo school." August yelled walking out the door

"I should be telling you that nigga."

"Why you say that?" August asked as we got in the car

"Cuz' nigga you walked around like a female fo thirty minutes trying to figure out what to wear." I explained

He just rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath. See he act like a female. Soon as we got to school I jumped out the car. April was walking towards me with ha boyfriend right behind ha. I might as well walk by myself if he gonna be with us. They don't know when and how to stop sucking each other's faces. It's just disgusting and sickening. I'm the only single one outta of all my friends. But it's whatever I can do bad all by myself. I quickly put my beats on and turned my music on as soon as they walked over to me.

"Heyy Tiff I miss you bestie." April said knowing good and damn we'll I can't hear ha

"You know I can't hear you right?" I questioned as I took my headphones off

"Duhh I know that." She said rolling ha eyes

"Nigga why you said something then?" I said with a blank look on my face

"Ion know hoe you tell me?"

"But you said something to me first...ohhh ok." I said rolling my neck

"Bae I'm walking you to class."

"Nigga be quiet we talking!" Me and April yelled at the same time causing both us to fall out laughing

"Y'all are weird as hell." Jordan said as soon as the bell rung for first period

I flicked him off and he licked his lips at me. Sometimes I wonder why he do that to me like he always flirt with me but I never payed attention to it. Maybe I should tell April but then again that would it would seem like I'm jeaolous. Anyways on my way to first period I stopped at my locker to get my books and you won't believe what I seen.

August P.O.V

I was standing against the wall near my locker with....dang what's her name again. Ok just know I'm with my girlfriend booed up right now when Tiffany walked by and I couldn't help but stare at ha ass.

"What you starin at August." What's ha name asked

"Nothin gurl dang."

"My name is Destiny not gurl."

I just rolled my eyes at her. We'll at least I know her name now. Destiny gonna get slapped if she don't watch that attitude. I mean I will never hit a female but she makes an exception. I wonder if Tiff feelings hurt I know she still likes me or a part her still likes me. Guess I gotta find out. Plus don't nobody know I go out with Destiny even though I'm well know at school. This relationship gotta stay lowkey thoe. Don't ask me why please don't.

"You coming over after school or I'm coming to your house."

"I'm coming to yo house so we can wear yo bed out." I said as I pecked ha lips

"I be waiting but before we go to class can I get a kiss."

I grabbed Destiny by her waist as I pressed my body against hers into the lockers. She smashed her lips into mines as I forced my tongue into her mouth. My hands roamed her soft, plump, round ass as her fingers ran thru my curly hair. A loud slamming sound caused us to break apart. Only to be Tiff slamming her locker. Whats her problem slamming shit like somebody did something to her. Tiff looked over at us and rolled her eyes. Damn I done messed up now. To make it even worse we got like three classes together.

"August what's wrong?" Destiny asked concerned

"Nothing bae but to bad we gotta go to class cuz I would fuck you in the middle of this hallway." I said kissing on her neck as she left out a soft moan

"Not now August you have to wait till after school." She said as she pushed me off of ha

"Man not even a quickie after you woke him up." I said referring to AJ

"Hmmm I can do a little something fo yo little friend." She said playing with my belt buckle

"Come on Des." I said as I grabbed her hand and led her to the nearest bathroom and locked it

Tiffany P.O.V

I thought I will never feel this pain again of my heart shattering into a million of pieces. So I guess this weekend was all an act. Why he always gotta play with my emotions and shit? Why I always gotta be the one to get hurt? I hate that I love him. Hell I hate him so much I love him. I silently cried in the back of the class room. Thank you he not in here cuz he would be asking me a million of questions why I was crying. I need to stop wasting my tears on his bitch ass. One thing that's still confusing me why he with a hoe? He must be that stupid. We'll we are talking bout August. How can I be so stupid and naive.

"You ok Tiff?" Ashellyn asked me

"Yea I'm fine." I lied

"I know when you lying Tiff." She said looking straight ahead

"Don't worry bout me I'm fenna go home I don't feel good." I said as I got up and walked out the classroom

I was walking down the hallway fast as possible when I bumped into the last person I wanted to see...August. Just looking or seeing him makes me want to cry and thats what happened. The tears just poured like a waterfall. He looked at me starngely for a second.

"Tiff whats wrong." Agust asked coming near me

"N-nothing." I struddered as I backed away from him

"Tiff I'm serious what's wrong?" He asked walking towards me

I just shook my head and ran out the building. Only to remember I don't have a ride. That mean I gotta catch the bus all the way back over there. Then walk a good fifteen minutes to their house. No scratch that I'm going back home. Hell I miss my bed and couch. Another hour later I was finally in my room laying down in my bed. I finally stopped crying even though I'm still hurt deeply. This the second or third time this has happened. I'm so stupid to let this keep happening. All could think is why I keep letting this happen and when I'm gonna stop it. After while I fell into a deep sleep.

{A\N}

Finally a new chapter for you guys. Tell me what you think or what you don't like. Comment and vote. If you like fan fictions read my Tyga fan fic Dancing for Dollars and the Sequel Love Games.