Ch.26

Tiff P.O.V

Me and August woke up around eight to get ready for Destiny funeral. It start at ten thirty but we wanted to get there early. Destiny parents won't even give August the twins back. They claim it's something important they need to talk to him about. I'm not gonna get involved in whatever it is.

I know August taking it really hard. He keeps asking what if she was still here or what if he didn't get her pregnant would she still be alive right now. Then on top of that he has dreams that she still here and talks in his sleep. I just know he gonna pull through this.

"Tiff you seen my shoes?" August asked coming in my room with blood shot red eyes

"They should be in the closet."

He just nodded his head and walked to the closet. This was gonna be a long depressing day.

August P.O.V

I am so scared right now it don't make no sense. I'm gonna be a single father raising twins on my own and it's my fault. I should've never got Destiny pregnant and she would still be here. Everybody knows I can't take care if no kids by myself. The last time Tiff left me to watch Justice, I forgot to feed her. He'll I fo got I was supposed to be watching her. Tiff tell me not to worry about that I will be fine. I know everybody gonna help me through this or at least try to help to me. Maybe I need to stop stressing so much.

We eventually left for the funeral a quarter till ten. I was nervous as fuck and mad at the fact ha' parents won't let me see my kids. They claim I'm a unfit wanna be thug type parent and don't want them around drugs and violence. So I'm just like fuck it if they want them they can keep them but I ain't going down without a fight.

"Earth to August!" Tiff yelled waving ha' big ass hand in my face

"What dammit?" I yelled back only to get popped in the back of the head

"I know momma taught you better than that. Cussing on church grounds."

"I ain't know we was on church ground." I mumbled

"Ugh August I understand you going through a hard time-"

"Shut up Tiff I don't need yo sympathy." I fussed getting out the car slamming the door

This was gonna be a long day.

*4 hours later*

We was sitting at Destiny parents house since they wanted to talk to me about the babies.

"August it's good to see you again." Ha' mom spoke with hatred

"What is it y'all need to talk to me about?"

"You can't speak correct English young man. My daughter made a terrible mistake ever being with you." Ha' father spat

"Mr and Mrs. Howard with all due respect I don't appreciate y'all saying that about me."

"Wow you have manners and who is this whore you have with you."

I looked over at Tiff to see if she was gonna say something. Surprising she didn't say anything.

"Anyways we needed to take you about us getting full custody of the twins. You will have supervised visits only when we feel like it."

I looked at them and back at Tiff. She was squeezing the mess outta of my leg. I'm guessing she tryna stay calm right now.

"So I can't see my kids?" I asked

"No, you are dismissed and don't come back."

"Nah fuck that shit they his kids, he can see them when he want. Y'all asses barely took care if Destiny and I know that cuz she told me. So August will be taking his kids back today. Then y'all gonna fucking disrespect calling me out my name. Y'all got me bent. " Tiff said while standing and walking off somewhere in the house

It was quiet as fuck after that. They just sat there with a shocked look on they face. A few minutes later Tiff came back with twins and their bags.

"August your momma said when can drop them off at ha' place. "

"Ok baby." I said as we walked out their house without saying a word

??? P.O.V

Today I was getting tested for STDs due to what happened yesterday. I was waiting for my results to come back.

"Ma'am we have some very disappointing news."

"What is it?" I asked concerned

"You are HIV positive."

A/N

This was just a filler something to hold you guys over. I'm going to fast forward either a few months or a year later in a couple of chapters.