Ch. 31

August P.O.V

"DeKyhia quit throwing stuff!" I yelled at him as Kavon started crying

I picked Kavon up and rocked him as DeKyhia laughed at him.

"That's not funny D. Why you threw that at yo brother?" I fussed

He just kept laughing and smiling while pointing at Kavon. He bad as fuck I swear. To make it worst I'm home all by myself since momma took April to the doctor office and to see her therapist. So it's just me and my kids chilling. Jordan coming over in a like a hour or two with Double J. I think Marquis coming over to. When Kavon finally stopped crying I put him down so he can play with his toys and I can call Tiff. She been ignoring me since Christmas and that was like two weeks ago. I didn't think she would be mad at me. And I still didn't tell ha' bout how me and Asia was doing stuff behind ha' back. I'm eventually gonna have to tell ha' or don't say nothing at all. I'm not even gonna worry bout it. Instead of calling Tiff I made a few calls out to Atlanta and California for a apartment since momma want me out ha' house.

Tiff P.O.V

Baby Daddy : Where you at

Me: Around the corner

Baby Daddy : Hurry up

Me: Unlock the door

I pulled up in the yard since his cars was in the driveway. One is his daddy car which was given to him when his dad passed. Anyways I walked in the house and he was sitting on the couch watching tv with no shirt on. I kicked my shoes off at the door and sat next to him on the couch.

"Where is Justice?" I asked

"She went with Andre and Maria to some birthday party."

"You shoulda told me that before I came over here."

"I forgot."

"Oh, where is yo son?"

"With August, which means we can do something." He said getting closer to me

"And what do you have in mind."

"Finishing what we never got to finished cuz somebody want to stay faithful."

"That's only cuz August is being faihful." I mumbled as he bust out laughing

"I'm gonna let you believe that Tiff."

"You know something I don't?" I questioned

"Obvioulsly I do Tiff. You gotta pay closer attention."

"Whatever I don't wan't to hear this bullshit Jordan."

"No, you dont want to hear the truth that's what it is. Cuz yo dumbass gonna keep crawling back to him and he gonna keep hurting you knowing you deserve better than him. The only thing you need to worry bout is our daughter and getting your education not some fuck boy. Yo ass havnt even graduated yet and you worried and stressing over a a make believe relationship. Need to get yo priotries straight then worry bout that stuff cuz all you doing is digging a deeper hole for self but aye do you boo. Don't come crying to me when he hurt you this time."

"FUCK YOU NIGGA ION WANNA HEAR THE SAME BS I BEEN HEARING FOR THE LAST YEAR OR TWO. GOODBYE!"

"Don' let the door hit you wear the good lord split you."

A/N

The last chapter and epilouge will be posted sometime tomorrow along with the first four chapters of the prequel Kissing on my Tattoo's. I also might post the characters pictures and character list as well. Only if I can get that together.  Sequel will start at the end of next month since the prequel gonna be like ten or fifteen chapters. Also I'm writing longer chapters after this book unless I'm rushing to update.