Ch.5

Tiff P.O.V

"Tiff?!"

"August?"

"What in the hell Tiff." He yelled

"Bye August." I said nonchalantly

"Nahhh Tiff how you gonna play me like this."

"Da fuq nigga? What you mean playing you and you been playing me?"

He just stared at me blankly.

"That's what I thought August. We don't have nothing to talk about no more and that's final." I says furious at this point

"You know what Tiff don't come crying to me when he hurt yo feelings." August said as he walked away.

"I'm sorry bout that but umm heres my number just call or text me." I said as I wrote down my number and handed it to him

"Trust me I'm gonna call." He said as he pecked my lips and walked off

The rest of the day flew by quickly even though I got a whole lot of homework. Plus I found out the boy from this morning is in my fifth period class. So that means we are partners for this project that's due in two weeks for science class. We going to work on it after school at his house. I'm supposedly riding with him to his house. Anyways I'm waiting for him to come outside when I seen August and Destiny. I roll my eyes when they walked past me. Just a pitiful ass couple.

Is it just me or do I sound jealous? What's the point of me jealous when he obviously happy with her. I guess it's time for me to let go and move on. It's gonna be hard but imma manage. Hopefully I catch feelings for....damn what's his name. Did I even get his name? Ohhh we'll I'm gonna find out so soon.

"Aye you ready to go shawty?"

"Yea let's go." I said as I stood up and followed him to the cart

Damn he must have money cuz this car nice as fuck. It was a all black 2015 charger with chrome rims. I might need to kick it with him for now on. The whole ride was quiet until my stomach start growling all loud and shit. He looked over at me and chuckled.

"What nigga." I playfully said

"Nun just trying to figure out are you hungry."

"Ohh you heard that?" I asked lost

"Duhh I heard that. Where you wanna go eat?"

"Hmm McDonalds or Wendy's."

"McDonald's closer."

"Aight McDonald's it is but we going in since they like to get people orders wrong."

He just nodded his head and focused on the road. I'm not even that hungry but if ole boy paying then I guess I'm eating. My phone started ringing so I looked at the caller I.D and it was my momma. Just great this is not the right time to be calling me. I quickly answered since I didn't want her to get mad cuz I'm not answering the phone.

PHONE CONVO

"Hello."

"Tiff I'm just calling to check on you."

"I'm fine mommy. Did something happen?"

"No everything's fine Tiff but I was letting you know your dad is coming this weekend. He says that he has something for you."