Ch.15

April P.O.V

People really thought I was gonna fight Tiff ugly ass. They had me fucked up. I will never fight Tiff. The hoe crazy as he'll. She would have put me in the hospital. So yeah I'm scared to fight her. I payed like three or four girls to Jump her so I can stay home. Hopefully they killed her or close.

I should lie and tell every body that she be trying to fight her momma. That sound like the perfect idea. She ruined my life and I'm going to ruin hers. Starting with August and her daughter.

August P.O.V

April is starting to really scare me now. Last night she was talking to her self again. It started last week. She would sit there or walk around mumbling stuff to herself. I think she crazy especially how she was talking bout Tiff on twitter last night.

Anyways I was sitting in the living room watching first 48 when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

PHONE CONVO

"Hello?"

"Dis August?"

"What the fuck you want Marquis?" I asked pissed off

"I ain't got time fo yo shit September this important."

"What is it?"

"It's Tiff she got jumped at school in the bathroom."

"Y'all at the hospital near the school?" I asked sighing

"Yea."

"Aight I'm on the way."

PHONE CONVO

April walked out into the living room looking sad. See this what I'm taking bout. She need help real nigga shit.

"August." She said sniffling

"Is you crying?" I asked annoyed with her presence already

"Yes August , Tiff got jumped earlier that's my best friend. You don't understand." She cried onto my shoulder

"I know that April. Now can you get up so I can go to the hospital."

"I'm coming to." She said standing up

"Fine hurry up you aggravating me."

The whole ride in the car April was on her phone. I really can't stand her at this point no more. I mean I know she my sister or whatever but she really had been acting strange lately.

Tiff P.O.V

I woke up with a head ache and a dry mouth. Plus I don't know where I'm at. I looked around the room when Marquis walked in the room with August and April.

Hold up wait a minute why her ass here. It's taking every thing in me right now not to jump on her. Then she smiling at me like this a good thing. August better get his sister before she be laying up in this hospital like me except she gonna be in a coma.

"Wait...is this hospital?" I asked lost

"Yes Tiff." Answered Marquisc

"Why I'm in here?"

"You don't remember what happened?"

"No, that's why I'm asking."

"You got jumped at school earlier this morning."

"Ohhh."

"You know who did it."

"No, but I think they said something bout April." I said as I looked at her

Marquis and August looked at April like they wanted to kill her. Shit they can gone head and kill her all I care. I'm not gonna be able to fight her for almost a week or two. The only thing the doctor said is wrong with me is two bruised ribs, my left wrist broke, and I have a mild concussion. I blocked my face as much as I could so my face only have a few scratches. Matter of fact why in the hell August let her come up her. I should beat his ass to.

"Marquis can you please go and get the doctor so I can leave this place."

"If I can find his ass." He mumbled walking out the door

"April get the fuck out my got damn room." I spat at her

She got up and walked towards the door.

"Oh, Tiff this is not the last time you will see me."

"Get yo petty ass out my room before I beat yo ass." I said trying to take the IV out my hand

"Aye Tiff calm yo ass down." August said walking over to me

April walked out the room laughing real hard. August shoulda never stopped me. I was fenna murk her crazy ass. A few minutes later Marquis walked in with doctor.

"Here are your discharge papers and instructions."

I signed the papers and handed them back to the doctor.

"Alright you free to go."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

(2 days later)

I'm trying to find my own place to stay cuz I know Marquis want his space back. So I'm gonna go talk my daddy and see if he can help me. I quickly got Justice ready and headed over to my daddy house.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, Justice?"

"Can I hear my song?"

"Which one?"

"Studio." She said jumping up and down in her seat

"Hold on baby girl."

Maybe she can finally be quiet and sit still. She done climbed out her car seat twice already. About fifteen minutes later I pulled up at my daddy house. He said he wanted me to meet somebody. I walked inside since I have a key to the house. Ohhh shit I didn't tell my daddy about Justice. I didn't have anytime to think about how I was gonna tell him who she was when he came into the living room.

"Tiffany I'm glad you here. I have somebody you need to meet."

"Who is daddy?"

"Your brother he should be coming out the kitchen right bout now."

Like clock work he walked out the kitchen and stepped foot in the kitchen. I wasn't really paying him no attention until I looked up at him.

"TIFF?!"

A/N

Who's your least favorite character?

Who's your favorite character?

Who do think is Tiff brother?

April?