Ch.21

Tiff P.O.V

Justice been home from the hospital for almost two weeks now. She is doing just fine. The doctors said she gonna have to go to therapy twice week. It's just for walking and some other stuff. Other wise she is healthy and happy.

Today we were going to the animal shelter to pick out a puppy. Justice been begging for one. So I decided since I got my first paycheck yesterday I'll go head and get her one. Then later on she was going to Jordan house.

Anyways we was finishing getting dressed so we can go to the animal shelter.

"Mommy I can't find my shoe."

"We'll go put on some other shoes baby girl."

"No!" She yelled throwing her shoe at me

"Don't make me beat yo ass little girl."

"You not going to do it." She cried stomping out my room

"Quit stomping!" I yelled after her getting up

She came back in the kitchen with some sandals on. I don't know where she gets that attitude from. Next time I'm gonna give her a old fashion. I put her snacks and juice in her little Blues Clues back pack.

"We bout to go mommy?" She asked

"Yes, come on let's go." I handed her the book bag

I locked the door and proceed to the car only to bump into somebody. People don't know know how to watch where they going.

"I'm so sorry."

"You good." I rolled my eyes

"You must be new out here." She said

"Umm yea I moved out here a few months ago."

"Oh we'll, it's nice to meet you I'm Asia and you look familiar."

"I'm Tiffany but you can call me Tiff." I said as I shook her hand

"We'll I'm gonna leave you alone." She said as she walked off

I shrugged my shoulders and got in the car hooking my phone up to the aux cord thingy. This was gonna be a long ass day.

"Mommy can I pick a song."

"What song?"

"Umm...Life Style."

I played the song and listened to her rap the song. She can really sing and rap. I tried calling August but his phone was going to voicemail. He prolly with Destiny at a appointment or something.

August P.O.V

I got a call from Destiny this morning saying she need to go to the hospital. She sounded like she was dying. All that screaming and crying in the phone. He'll she better be bleeding or dying for her to act like this.

I didn't even feel like putting on clothes I just put on my slides and left. When I got to her house I used the key she gave me and went to her room. She wasn't in her room. So I checked the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and saw Destiny sitting on the floor in blood holding her stomach. For some reason I started to panic.

"Um-umm Destiny we need to get you to the hospital." I said pacing in the bathroom

"Are you in pain?" I added

She just shook her head. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car. I'm praying nothing wrong with the baby.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*