Ch.16

Tiff P.O.V

"TIFF?!"

"Uncle Quis." Justice yelled running over to Marquis

I stood there in complete shock. This can't be real. Out of all people Marquis is my brother. Why it couldn't have been somebody I ain't do nothing with or know.

"So you two know each other?" My daddy asked breaking the silence

"Yea we go to school together." Marquis replied

"We'll then I guess that makes this less awkward."

"Mhm, care to explain how I have a brother I never knew bout till now."

"We'll I cheated on your mother when she was pregnant with and Marquis happened to be born the same year as you. Your mother doesn't know and it's gonna stay that way."

"It's not gonna make no difference if she know or not. You cheated on her all the time and you got a whole lot of other kids I prolly don't know about."

"Tiff I can explain-"

"You ain't gotta explain shit to me daddy it's the same damn thing over and over I'm tired of excuses."

"Mommy I wanna call daddy."

"Later Justice."

"Nooo." She yelled

"Watch it before I give you a old fashion." I spat at her

"Wait is that your daughter?" My daddy asked me

"Didn't she just called me mommy?" I asked with a attitude

"Ok, then but daddy I need you to get me a apartment please." I added

"I'll see what I can do for you Tiff." He said getting up and walking out the room

Marquis continued to play with Tiff. I guess he just as shocked as me. I decided to step out the room to call Jordan. Of course he sent me to voice mail like he been doing for the longest. I guess it's time to apply for child support. I'll do that sometime during the week since it's close on the weekend. I walked back into the living room and Justice was knocked out on the couch. Great she gonna be up all night.

"Bruuuuh why you let her fall asleep?" I asked Marquis

"Cuz she said she was sleepy."

"She gonna be up all night." I whined

"I know that Tiff but I'm out little sis." He said kissing me on my forehead

I walked into my dad's office to see what apartments he found so far.

August P.O.V

I was in the doctors office with Destiny waiting for the doctor. He was taking all day like always. I haven't talked to Tiff in like a day or two. She prolly mad at me for not talking to her but ohh we'll I'm handling something right now. I spent the whole day with her when she got out the hospital so she fine. Anyways I was taking Destiny shopping whenever we leave out this doctor office. Destiny on the other surprisingly not trying to break me and Tiff up. She been real calm. Hopefully it stays that way.

"August where is the doctor I'm ready to go."

"I don't know Destiny be patient-"

"I'm so sorry it took me so long." He said walking in the room setting stuff up

Destiny rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. I think we supposed to find out what she having today I don't know.

"We'll congratulations you having boys."

"Boys?" I asked scratching my head

"Yep you guys are having twins."