Flash Back (1)

Tiff

"Tiff we going to that party tonight?" April asked

"Nooo that party is not fo freshman."

"Why not err body gonna be there." Ashellyn said rolling her eyes

"Yea Tiff we all going." Mariah said

"We as in y'all." I said pointing at them

"No you going to Tiff. Why you think we skipped school today?" April replied

"So we skipped school just to get ready fo a party?" I asked

"Duhh that's we got our nails and feet done."

"And my cousin did our hair. Plus we on our way to the mall." Mariah added

"We missed school fo this." I shouted

"Duhh." They said in unison as I rolled my eyes

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

We was walking around the mall trying to find outfits for tonight. I think we already been in like ten stores already. Mariah decided we go into this store that we never been in before. I was guessing it just opened or something like that.

The store was a pretty decent size. We split up and went looking for outfits or a dress. I walked around the store looking for a dress when I saw a strapless maroon dress that was really short. I tried it on and it was perfect. It had slits on the side and it was backless. After I paid for it I meet the rest of the girls at the food court. They thought it was cute to leave me by myself. We ate in silence until Ashellyn spoke.

"Who house we staying at?"

"April's her house closer to the party."

"Ok what time we leavin cuz the party starts at nine." Mariah stated

"Forget that how we gonna get there?" I asked

"Don't worry bout that I have that covered." Ashellyn said

"We ain't got nothing to worry bout and my mom won't be home." April said as she got up

"Ma working the night shift so we good." I replied

"Yep let's go."

We left the mall and went to April house. It was around seven so I went ahead and took a shower. I put on some pajama shorts and a tank top. April and them was taking a shower. So I went into the kitchen for some grapes.

"Damn Tiff got a fatty." August said laughing behind me

"You ain't gotta lie August."

"I was trying to make you feel good bout yo self."

"Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes

"Anyways where was y'all at school today?"

I choked on my grapes.

"Tiffany Marie Anderson."

"Quit saying my government name."

"Y'all was skipping school. Tiffany I'm shocked. The good girl skips school fo no reason."

"There is a reason August." I said as I sat on the counter

"My sister a bad influence." He said walking to where I was sitting

"Duhh who don't know that."

"Ion know but can I have a grape."

I handed him the bowl as he stood in between my legs. August was just pure perfection. I always had a little crush on August. April told him the same day I told her. She can't hold her water for nothing. Every since then August like to bring it up. Like yesterday at school in front of his home boys. I was so embarrassed.

"Tiff tell April imma be at Mel house tonight."

"Aight I got chu' Auggie."

"Bruuuuuh what I told you bout calling me that gay shit."

"I should've called you that yesterday in front of yo homeboys when you embarrassed me."

"All I said was that you like me when you walked by."

"Exactly you didn't have to lie to them." I said as I rolled my eyes

"No you lying." He said as he leaned in

I was so nervous but I leaned in as we'll. Our lips barely touched when April and them walked in the kitchen all loud.

"Awwwwwwww look at August and Tiff." They said in unison

"Man really y'all cock blocking asses." August said mad

"Look she blushing." Mariah pointed at me

"Y'all doing the most." I said as I hopped off the counter

"Chyy yo brother was trying to get some."

"No he wasn't." I said defensively

"Whatever I'm out." August said disappearing out the kitchen

"Come on let's get ready." I said walking off

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ashellyn had her cousin take us to the party. Her cousin had money like plenty of money. So you know we rode in a exclusive car. All of us was looking bad as fuck tonight. Tonight I don't have no worries. I'm relieving all my stress.

I walked in the kitchen looking for something to drink. Of course my dumb ass thought they had juice. So I decided on OJ and peach Ciroc. This shit was so good. I was basically sampling every drink. Within an hour of being there I had at least six drinks and two blunts. I found the girls sitting near the dance floor smoking a blunt.

"Ooooooo lemme hit that." I sang

April passed it to me and I took a hit. By now I was faded than a mug. I got up to dance since they was playing make it nasty by Tyga. Somebody came behind me and grabbed me by my waist.

Somehow we ended upstairs. We was making out when he pushed me on the bed and took my dress off. The only thing I had on under my dress was my bra. He took his clothes off and got on top of me kissing and sucking on my neck. I ain't realize what I was doing until I felt his mouth on my other set of lips, it was like my mind was telling me no but my body was telling me yes. It felt so good but I had to stop cuz I ain't fenna lose my vCard to some stranger. I tried to get up but he pushed me back on the bed and pinned my arms above my head.

"Don't run I don't bite." He said sliding into me and that's the last thing I remembered before I blacked out

{A/N}

This is the first outta of many flash backs. If it made the story confusing then let me know. Anyways vote, comment, and share. Any ideas for chapter 10.