Ch.17

August P.OV

I can't believe it I'm gonna two kids instead of one. At first I thought the doctor was playing until I looked the screen. Destiny happy as fuck about it. Anyways we was walking out the doctor office when I bumped into April. She looked like she seen ghost. I was gonna say something to her but she walked off real fast. Don't tell me my sister pregnant now. Momma gonna kill her ass.

Me and Destiny was walking around the mall looking for some stuff for the babies. Tiff kept calling my phone. I got tired of her calling me so I sent her to voicemail. I'm trying to spend time with my baby momma not hear Tiff constant complaining. Maybe April was right Tiff and I not meant to be together. After I got done shopping with Destiny I took her home.

"You need help Destiny?" I asked getting out the car

"No I got it August."

"Nahh lemme help you." I said as I got her bags out the car

"I said I got it August."

"You not even supposed to be picking up heavy stuff Destiny."

She rolled her eyes and unlocked the door. Her parents are never home. Hell I never seen them before only in pictures. I put the stuff up in her room while she laid down. If I wasn't with Tiff right now I'll prolly be bussing Destiny wide open right now. I smiled to myself thinking bout doing that. Even if I did do it Tiff would never know.

"Destiny I'm fenna go."

"Aight August let me walk you to the door."

Tiff P.O.V

I love how August been ignoring me for the past three days. He send me to voice mail or don't answer at all. Won't even kik me or text me back. So I'm just like fuck it right now. When he want to talk to me then he can but until then he not important. Maybe I'm asking for to much.

Anyways I was packing up some more stuff to take to my apartment. I move in next week on Friday. The only I need to pack up is me and Justice clothes. Then I need to buy furniture and whole bunch of other stuff. I heard my phone playing life style by Young Thug indicating I had a call.

PHONE CONVO

"Hello?"

"Hey Tiff."

"Jordan." I said dryly

"Wassup wit da attitude Tiff."

"I ain't got no attitude Jordan."

"Whatever but when we gonna let me see Justice?"

"Whenever yo ass come and get her."

"Look I ain't gonna tell you again bout that attitude..." I hung up on him

END OF PHONE CONVO

"Justice put yo shoes on!" I yelled

"I need help mommy." She said handing me her shoes

"Can't you try to do it yourself?" I asked

"No ma'am."

I took the shoes from her and put them on for her. She not spending the night with Jordan maybe another time. When I got to Jordan house I called him to come open the door since I gave him my key back. It took him fifteen minutes to come open the door. Justice took of running to him. All I could do is roll my eyes.

"Hey Tiff."

"Hi." I said not paying him no attention

"You coming inside."

"Mhm."

I walked in and sat on the couch.

"We need to talk Tiff." Jordan said sitting next to me on the couch

"If it ain't bout Justice, ion wanna talk."

"Tiff I'm serious."

"Me to."

"Can we please talk-"

"Talk bout what Jordan dammit open yo mouth!" I yelled

"When imma get my DNA test cuz April said that you was fucking everybody in ninth grade. So Justice not my child."

"You gotta be dumb to believe that bull crap but the again I gotta look who I'm talking to. You ain't shit Jordan I hope you enjoy the rest of your life. Oh, I will be back sometime this week for all her stuff since you strongly believe she's not your child." I snapped

"Justice come on let's go." I added

"I wanna stay with daddy."

"You can't stay the night."

She started crying so I picked her up and carried outside. Jordan followed us outside.

"Tiff can we do the DNA test tomorrow?"

"Nigga ion cur." I said with a attitude

He walked back inside his house. Justice was still crying like a big ass baby. I'm just gonna let her cry herself to sleep. I can't believe Jordan would listen to April crazy ass. I'm starting to think I'm the only one that thinks the bitch is crazy. I was gonna go over to their house but I ain't got time fo August. So imma just go to my momma house to get the rest of my stuff. Something telling me not to go by myself.

I arrived at my momma house thirty minutes later. She wasn't home as usual, so this should be easy. Plus she didn't change the locks. I walked up stairs to my old room and laid Justice on the bed while I started packing up stuff.

In the midst of packing up stuff I heard a car door shut. For some reason I was scared asf. I started shoving stuff in bags and suitcases. Justice woke up when I heard the front door slam shut. I pulled out my phone and called August only for it to go to voicemail. What in the world he doing that he can't answer my calls. I always make time to talk to him. Fuck it Marquis and my daddy coming to help me anyways. I think one of my other brothers coming to.

"Justice let's go."

I opened up the door and my momma was standing right there. She stood there smiling and shaking her head. I just rolled my eyes and brushed past her.

"Tiffany you not going to speak to your mother?" She Questioned

"I ain't got shit to say to you Lisa."

"Yes you do I'm yo mother."

"And you disowned me, so my mother is dead to me. Now get the fuck outta of my way."

"You better watch who you talking to little girl."

"Justice go down stairs."

"Yes ma'am." She said as she walked out the room

"That lil bastard your daughter. She could've been prettier." She shrugged her shoulders as she walked towards the stairs out of my sight

I walked back in the room to grab a bag when I heard a loud thud. I ran out the room and towards the stairs only to see Justice laying on the ground at the bottom of the stairs.