Ch.20 (pt.2)

Tiff P.O.V

"I don't want to do it Tiff." Jordan said wiping his eyes

"I don't want to neither Jordan but we gonna have to cuz if she wake up there is most likely gonna be some brain damage or she could be a vegetable."

"We'll what we gonna do."

I took a deep breathe and spoke "We can sign do not resuscitate forms."

"What in the hell is that" August asked scrunching his face up

"That's when you take somebody off of life support and the nurses cannot resuscitate you. " I explained

"So that's what we gonna do?"

I just shook my head yes. This is the last thing I want to do is to let my daughter die. I don't want give up. Jordan was silently crying while August was pacing around the office. The doctor finally came back ten minutes later and I told him our decision.

"We will take her off of life support tonight at 7:30." He said as me and Jordan signed the papers

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"What is so important that you want to tell me Jordan?" I questioned

"It's about April."

"What about her?"

"Ok, first I wanna apologize for saying Justice not my daughter I shouldn't have never let April put that in my head."

"I forgive you."

"She's plotting against you. I don't know what it is but she was talking bout it one day."

"That's all you know?"

"Yep."

"Aight I gotta go."

I got in my car and drove to mama Sheila house. I'm fenna fuck this bitch up. She gonna wish she was dead after I'm finished with her ass. I got out the car and went straight to her room.

"Hey Tiff."

"Hey April." I said dryly

"Look I want to apologize for the way I acted-"

"Fuck yo apology April. I know what you up to."

"No you don't."

"Who you getting loud wit?"

"You the only one I'm talking to." She said getting up and pushing me

"Why y'all in here yelling a nigga trying to sleep."

"Yo girl friend tryna fight me like she all big and bad. "

"TIFF you can't fight her she pregnant. "

"Her face ain't pregnant."

"Tiff come on just leave he alone."

My phone just was ringing so I gave it to August to answer it.

"Wait till you drop that baby imma murk ass."

Before I walked out the room I punched her in the face. When I walked out the room August was smiling real hard.

"Why you smiling August?" I asked confused

"The hospital called and Justice woke up."

April P.O.V

Oh, I got something for Tiff ass. Since I found August selling rock, I'm going to put some in Tiff locker since they doing the drug inspection thing with the dogs on Monday. She going do a good five to seven years and she was on probation and house arrest before. I would kill her but I don't have time for that. He'll I might kill Jordan.

A/N

April crazy ass just don't know when to stop.

Justice finally woke up.

Comment & Vote