Ch14

Tiff P.O.V

I can't wait till I get to school today. April scary ass prolly want show up knowing how she is. Ion know why she yeen bother trying to fight me. She gonna lose hands down just like all the other fights she got into. Basically she all bark but no bite. Oh, yea let me not forget she was on twitter last night talking bout she gonna beat my ass, I'm a hoe, I like sleeping other people boyfriends, and then to make it worse she had the nerves to say I don't know who my child father is. That was the icing on the cake so you know soon as I see her, I'm gonna punch her in the throat. Maybe I shouldn't do that.

Anyways I was getting Justice dressed for day care. She wanted to match me today for some reason. So we both had on red, white, and black. After I finished getting her ready I grabbed her back pack, my purse, phone, and keys. August was supposed to pick us up but he called last minute saying he couldn't. I dropped Justice off at day care fifteen minutes later and headed to school listening to Chris Brown.

When I got out the car and walked towards one of the many entrances of the school people was whispering. I didn't know if it was bout me or not but I could care less. People believe every thing they here now a days. So I'm not going to worry bout it.

I walked to first period only to be stopped by this group of people. Oh this shall be interesting.

"Your name is Tiff right?"

"Yea, why?"

"We saw on twitter last night that you wanted to fight April and that you got a daughter but you don't know who her daddy is." Said this boy with matted dreads

"One get yo damn story scrait, two she said she wanted to fight me, and three yes I have a daughter which I do know her daddy. Is there any more questions y'all nosey ma'fuckas gotta ask cuz I got somewhere I need to be."

They shook their head no and quickly walked away. They be acting like the damn paparazzi.

I walked in first period and sat down in the back of the class. This is the most boring class of my life. I hate history or whatever this is. It's time to go back to sleep. I was sleeping good as fuck until I felt somebody shaking me.

"Tiff." Ashellyn whispered yelled

"What." I whispered yelled back

"What's going on with you and April?" She asked

"Ask her cry baby ass." I said as I raised my hand

I heard Ashellyn mumble something under her breath. This is gonna get on my nerves.

"Yes Tiffany."

"Can I please go to the bathroom."

"Why?"

"Da fuq what you think?" I asked rudely

"Watch your mouth young lady and you know one of my rules is no bathroom passes."

"Man y'all act like it's a crime to go the bathroom. Fuck this I'm out." I said standing up and walking out the door

I walked to the bathroom on the other side of the school since it's the only clean one besides the one in the JROTC building and health building. The whole time I was walking it felt like somebody was following me. It was actually starting to scare me and I'm never scared. Ok, I take the last part back.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business's. As I was washing my hands this girl walked in. She was watching me and typing on her phone.

"Aye before you leave you Tiff?"

"Yea why?"

"This is from April." She said punching me in the mouth

"Bitch what the fuck?" I said as I two pieced her

All sudden three more girls walked into the bathroom. Please don't tell me April got these bitches to jump me.

They jumped on me all at one time. This tall light skin was kicking me in the sides while this dyke looking one was stomping my face in. The other two was just getting licks in where ever. I was trying to fight back but I got so weak I could t even move.

"Oooo smash her head on the sink." The talk light skin one said

"Like these?" One of the girls said snatching me up by my hair and banging my head on the sink

She roughly threw me back on the ground. I rolled over and coughed up blood. This pain is worst than labor pains. I pulled out my phone and called August only for it to go straight to voice mail. I tried over and over again for the next five minutes.

I was slowly losing conscious. So I gave up on calling August and called Marquis.