Ch.5 (pt.2)

August P.O.V

I can't fucking believe Tiff at this point. How in the hell she gonna pull some shit like that. Is this her way of moving on or making me jealous. At this point I'm confused as hell and furious. She barely know Marquis and she letting him kiss all on her like that. Then when I said something she acted like she didn't want to talk to me. You don't know how bad that hurt me. It hurts till the point I want to beg for her forgiveness. I know I put her thru a lot of stuff in the past two or three years. Now I'm starting to regret this. I guess it's time for us to talk about this.

It was a long ass day but I'm glad it's over so I can talk to Tiff. We'll after I leave Destiny house. I mean I was going to go talk to her at her locker but Marquis was over there. And every time I see that nigga I wanna beat his ass. Ok I sound jealous as hell. So I quickly left out the school and went to Destiny house. For some reason I have a feeling something is gonna happen. I shook it off and went inside Destiny house. Yep she gave me a key so I can come over whenever I want to. I went to the back of the house where her room is. She was laying on her back in the bed sleep. I'm fenna tear it up now. I jumped on her only to scare the shit outta if her.

"Dammit August when in the hell did you come in her?"

"Five minutes ago."

"So you was watching me sleep?"

"I like watching people sleep."

"You are one weird person."

"Duhh I know that." I said as I placed kisses on her neck

"Mmmm August." She moaned

"What I told you when you know I'm coming over?"

"To be naked A-August stop." She said pushing me off her

"Man what's wrong with you?" I said sitting up

"Nothing I just don't want to do this all the time. I mean we have been having sex more than spending time with each other. So can we just cuddle or go out."

"Man you cheating on me?!"

"The fuck August how can you say that shit when you know I really like you."

"You is a hoe." I stated

"What that gotta do with me being faithful to yo ass?"

"You asking fo to much."

"How am I asking....you know what just leave August. You really done hurt my feelings."

"Destiny I'm sorry..."

"Fuck you and yo apology." She cried

"Man I'm fenna walk to the store you want anything."

She cried even harder. Now I fell bad for making ha cry. I tried hugging her but she pushed me off of her.

"Destiny I'm sorry we can do something tonight around seven."

"Fine August. She sniffled

"Can I get a kiss?"

"If you go to the store and get me a sprite, skittles, and two bags of salt and vinegar chips then yes you can."

"Is there anything else?"

"Nope but can I come with you." She smiled

"No Destiny you can stay here."